Closure (unrelated to story)

Hey everyone! Thank you so so much for reading my story!! It really means a lot, even if it only has about 25 reads as of now. It's a big number for me just starting a few days ago ♡♡♡♡

Sorry if some of the things seemed really out of the ordinary for D class canons, interactions with other classes and all of that, I didnt get to researching that too much and only found something on it after all of the sections were completed. But!! It is a fandom of headcanons, right? It must not be too much of a biggie.

There are a few things that I'm definitely gonna change in my future stories, though.

Make comments on the chapters themselves instead of at the end like this!! After reading another fanfic that did this, I felt like my chapters felt so disconnected from everyone. So I'll work on it!! Sorry!!

Try and research about personnel classes and all that!! Its super hard to memorize but I hope I'll get it eventually!!

Try and make actual covers for these things!! Like it said in the description, I am accepting cover donations cuz I dont really know what to make them. I'll try, though!

I just wanted to put all of this out here so that you, my readers, would know that I am acknowledging my mistakes since I am very out of practice right now.

As of the time I'm writing this, I'm making a fanfic on SCP-049. It's well in the making and I'm honestly really proud of it so far ♡♡

You can suggest SCPs for me to write about, too! It might help me put AND I'll get to read new cool SCPs!! A win/win!

Anyways, that should be it. Again, I just wanted to notify you all of this. I look forward to seeing you on my future works ♡