Chapter 26

Michaeng(╥ω╥')
#GetWellSoonChaeyoung

Third person pov:
Sunmi and Y/N arrived at the Hospital.

Y/N quickly run to her brothers room,without knocking.She burst into the room.

"What happened!?" She asked while panting and closing her eyes,Sunmi run besides her

"SURPRISE!"Y/N opened her eyes and saw perfectly fine Jungkook and Jin.

RM and Irene walk forward.

"Y/N please forgive us for lying to you,please we'll do everything.Just forgive us" They both said while the others is have their head down asking for forgiveness too.

Y/N sigh and smile "You know that i love you guys,but if this happened again..istg i will never forgive you guys" She said sternly.

While Sunmi looking at her amusingly "wait,who's the oldest and youngest here?cause i think it's change" Sunmi thought

"Unnie!Join us!" Y/N called Sunmi for a group hug.

Y/N's pov:

I'm happy that we all are ok,i feel bad for shouting at them.

Im currently in the rooftop staring at the sky.

I felt a touch on shoulder,i look up and see Irene Unnie

"Hey Y/N,are you ok?" She ask while sitting besides me.

I smiled at her slightly "of course Unnie,i feel relief that we all are ok now" I truthfully say,i mean i don't need to lie.

I heard her sigh,putting her arm on my shoulder.

"I'm happy that you forgive us.You're a lovable kid,why don't you have a gf yet?" She jokingly ask,i don't want to ruin the mood so i play along.

"I don't know,maybe tomorrow I'll have a gf already.Not only one but more" I said and we both laugh

"You're a crazy kid!"Unnie said

•Ting•

I think someone texted her.

She stand up and dusted her skirt."Seulgi needs me,come down later ok?"she said,i nod and waved at her.

When she left,i look at the sky again and sigh.

Holy cow,i almost forgot about the competition!Tomorrow is the competition!

-----------------------------------------------------------
Alo!Sorry for the short UD,I'm currently working for the next chapter lol

-----------------------------------------------------------Alo!Sorry for the short UD,I'm currently working for the next chapter lol

I'm also thinking about making another story,i feel intimidated by tzuyu(╥ω╥')