Chapter 5

Thanks for waiting for the update(╥ω╥')
[sorry if this chapter is disappointing,i just take a 4 hours of sleep]

Y/N's pov:
I rub my eyes and yawn,i just woke up thinking what just happened yesterday.

I meet the real Minatozaki Sana and it's not even a dream anymore!..I'm a really lucky girl.

I stand up and walk to the bathroom and take a shower.Minute later i change into something normal

When im done changing,i walk to the living room and saw kriesha talking to someone over her phone,when she felt my presence,she immediately hang up her phone and look at me

When im done changing,i walk to the living room and saw kriesha talking to someone over her phone,when she felt my presence,she immediately hang up her phone and look at me..smiling..

I give her a curious look "What are you smiling for?" This girl is giving me a weird vibe..She shook her head no and stand up.Then hug me tight?When did she became so affectionate?I gently push her and squint my eyes.

"Alright,you're creeping me out Chu" I said and take a step back

"Is it bad to hug the birthday girl!" And that everyone i became dumb..My birthday?holy cow I HAVE A BIRTHDAY!

I laugh at her loudly,while she give a blank look.I eventually stop and calm."You're not joking right?" "Nope" While popping 'p'

I nod and stay silent,suddenly my phone ring.I answer it without looking the name.

"Moshi Moshi Y/N desu~"
(A/n:google is the key)

"I didn't know you're a Japanese Y/N"

"Uhhh..Who's this?"

"You forget about your childhood friend again!"

"Im sorry Taeh- Wait how did you get my number?"

"This Jiwon girl gives me your phone number hehe"

That girl!how could she give my phone to someone!well Taehyung is my friend..

"Anyways,why did you call?"