┋0┋A┋5┋

As soon as the woman gave the green flag for her creations, they went around and started a destruction spree. They smashed buildings with their bare rocky fists. They stepped on cars and set off the build-in alarm, and stepped on it once more for good measure and to destroy that stupid alarm.

They were all moving in a coordinated, controlled pattern. Thunderstorm was quick to notice, as she dashed through the forest of golems, lunging sideways to dodge the falling debris and prevent being stepped on.

The civilians were gone, and there was no blood, so she assumed that Blaze and Thorn were the ones that saved them.

She raced through the city, her heart racing, pounding against her ribcage like a traditional Chinese gong. The ground shook as they walked, making it difficult for her to advance normally.

Where are they—?

She couldn't do this alone. She wasn't strong enough to take them on alone. Maybe Thorn can grow vines in the cracks of their bodies, shattering them from the inside. Maybe Blaze can melt the metal and reduce them to evil molten slime.

Would they even listen to her?

There was no time.

She tripped on a piece of concrete, her entire body falling forwards, kicking up dust and dirt, pieces of scrap metal digging into her skin and arms. She grunted, rising from the ground, though her yellow sweater was slightly torn, her blood creating patches of orange.

Must of the cuts were light, though there was a metal piece lodged at her left abdomen. A small trickle of blood ran down her skin, staining the sweater.

Biting her tongue, she wrapped her shaky fingers around the metal, and yanked it out, a small splash of blood following the metal. The scrap was tossed aside, though she was barely fazed by the pain. A river of blood now flowed from her wound, though it was barely noticeable on her dark jeans.

I can't do this alone...

The phone in her pocket slipped out, as the pockets of the jeans she bought could barely accommodate anything. It landed on the floor with a dull slap, and the black screen glared back at her.

She picked the phone up, her fingers moving for the power button.

I need help...

A massive shadow was casted over, and she looked up too late. A golem's foot was coming down onto her, straight towards the collision. There was no time to dodge, so she shielded her face with her forearm, the phone powering on.

Like a miracle, the golem suddenly tilted sideways, knocking it off the ground. It fell towards the left, knocking down the golem next to it, and it started a domino effect, as well as decimating the buildings between the rocky creations.

Chirp!

The phone turned on with an upbeat melody, the screen bright for her to use. She unlocked the phone with a simple swipe, and her finger hovered over the phone application.

Would they mind...?

"Hey!" a voice cried out. "What the fuck are you doing!?"

Instinctively, she thrust her phone into her pocket, and looked up in alarm. It was Blaze, and Thorn was nowhere to be seen. His body was coated in dust and fire, creating smoke that smelled like clay.

"We're dying over here, and you're checking your Facebook status?" he demanded. "It's not like you have any friends anyway!"

Thunderstorm's face remained neutral, suppressing the panic and her desperation.