┋2┋C┋1┋

"I don't think any of our clothes fit you," Quake says finally, watching Thunderstorm hastily pulled up the oversized collar from exposing her bare chest. "Are your clothes still at your house? We can go and steal them back."

Thunderstorm's face was as red as a tomato, sitting on Quake's bed as she covered her face with her hand. Despite the previous events, this was beyond embarrassing. It was no surprise that the clothes that belonged to Ice or Quake didn't suit her—they were much taller and mature than she is.

"I..." Thunderstorm glanced at her old clothes, burnt and greasy. "I can just stay in my old ones."

Quake didn't hear her. "Even if we can sneak in your place, they're not ideal for your condition either... I've seen your clothing choice, and none of them are suitable for you." She turned to Thunderstorm. "Has no one told you how to wear a sports bra?"

"A what?" Thunderstorm wisped. "I—don't know anything about a girl. My mentor never really taught me."

The geokinetic's eyes fell on her for a moment, before sitting next to her and pulling her into another gentle embrace.

"I'm sorry for what you had to go through," she said, pulling away. "But for now, wear this." Quake dug into the deeper parts of the closet that she and Ice shared, and pulled out a blue and white hoodie, and a pair of shorts that obviously was kept in there for some time. "I don't think Ice would mind."

Thunderstorm held the clothes in her hand, the fabric soft, but there was more to it. She recognized the aura that it radiated, sown into the cloth. As she ran her fingers through the hood, the fabric flickered to a black and red, the pattern shifting towards to represent element instead.

Following her confusion, Quake shrugged as she closed the closet.

"That happens," Quake explained blandly, crossing her arms. "We stopped wearing them because they gave us away. We use it to differentiate whether one of us is an imposter."

That... didn't explain what was going on. Thunderstorm's mind was still in a blur, and she was still in a foggy state. She nodded for a response, but blushed again as she remembered that Quake was still in the room.

"I need to... uh—" she stuttered, struggling to get the words out. Did Quake not feel uneasy when other people were changing?

Quake raised up her hands, understanding of her discomfort. She left the room, the door clicking into place as she closed it. Once she was gone, Thunderstorm breathed a sigh of relief, and fall backwards onto the bed, the wooden frame creaking. She clutched the hoodie in her hands, the aura that it radiated now resembling hers.

It is hers, but it felt so distant, so raw. The power that it represented was untamed, uncontainable. Electricity wasn't meant to be bottled up. Like fire and nature and every other element, it was meant to be used, meant to roam free.

The room was decent sized, though larger than hers located in the shared apartment with Blaze and Thorn. There were two beds; each at either side of the room, with a dresser each. The one she was lying on was neatly folded, the other wrinkly and untidied, as if someone had just woken up from a twelve-hour nap.

For people meant to be villains, they sure didn't act like the title. They were so normal, perhaps even more than her.

Someone knocked at the door, the dull thuds resonating in the room. It was Ice.

"Storm? You done yet?" she called. "I left my bow in there and I need it to shoot Cyclone in the face!"

"Huh?" Thunderstorm demanded. She wasn't questioning what Cyclone did to deserve that fate, but she was confused why they would be so polite. This was Ice's room, after all. Thunderstorm wasn't exactly on their side. She was the enemy, an intruder.