CHAPTER 3

Hello viewers, hope u will enjoy reading  this chapter ________________😊

            Maimunatu is really a good and honest girl,she likes working,reading and her brain is very sharp,she always comes first in her class or second that's why ruxsana make's friendship with her .

Maimunatu is only 17 years old, but her thinks and understanding is more than a person that have 26 years, she has a very reasonable thinking.

Maimunatu and ruxsana are friends but they have different characters and different looks.
Maimunatu loves ruxsana with her all heart,but sometimes,ruxsana treats her bad,cuz she did not take her as the way she do.

Alhaji dibbo also loves and respects maimunatu because of his daughter's sake,and he also respects malam bukar cuz he is honest and truthful to him,
Alhaji dibbo Carry's the responsibility of maimuna's school payment along with his beloved daughter and is for her sake.

Ruxsana give's maimuna  name (muna) cuz she say's  she can't call that old version name hahhhhhh lol!!!😜 serious mstw...........

Maimuna,ruxsana and fauzee are friends always together at school but sometimes they show differences to muna cuz she is not classic and fancy she always focus on her studies and they always make fun of her,but she never care.she always attend her classes fully,and did her assignment every day ,and when ever she is done with her own,she helped her 2 friends,who are not serious........... ohh lord😔

Fauzee is also a girl from expensive family, her parents are rich,her dad Alhaji haruna,and her mum hajiya binta,who where blessed with 2 children, that's fauzee and khalid.
Alhaji haruna is Alhaji dibbo's closed friend they share a very serious relationship.

Khalid is a young handsome guy who finished his masters at UK,and returns back to his mother land (Nigeria) Khalid is a kind of guy which every girl is dream of 😜but banda ni hahhhh lol !!!🤣🤣.
Khalid studies engineering, he works at his father's company,his father loves him cuz he is hardworking.

Khalid sometimes use to visit his sister fauzee or when he is less busy he use to pick her back home,when the school is over.

OMG!!!!!!  Fauzee, fauzee ,fauzee look, wow masha Allah, ha'a  was wrong with u ruxsana, look at my right side, mtswww ohhh bro Khalid, yeah my one and only crush😍😍.mtswww u must be kidding,no fauzee am serious woo,hmmm u won't understand fauzee.........ok woo madam good bye ,no no wait let me go and greet him,bro khalid my dream oohhh.....
Good afternoon bro Khalid,afternoon raxsana,how was the study hope is going smoothly, yeah Alhmdlh bro Khalid,ahh that good  u guys should concentrate ok ,ok bro thanks for the advice raxsana saying and making a lovely smile 😍😍,ohh God make bro Khalid my one and only raxsana saying in her mind, why is that smiling cute lady,maimuna Koh? Asking by bro Khalid, fauzee and raxsana looks each other, and reply back,she is there at the class room busy, mtwss,kamar mayya always study, that's good I like her style said by bro Khalid, hmmm raxsana and fauzee start laughing, it seems like u guys are idoit, oya lest go fauzee ok bro,bye raxsana ok bye  bro Khalid, bye fauzee.😔 banaso good bye naki saida kika farayiwa bro Khalid, 😊😊ohh sorry friend.
Bro Khalid said don't mind her,bye,ok bye bye😊.

Good night  guys,have a peaceful night,and also enjoy with a colourful dreams. 

Like,read view and comment .always love u viewers bye.
It will be continued soon😘😘😍😊