CHAPTER FOUR

A big hello to my readers, thank u very much for ur time I really appreciate it.i promised you,u will also like this chapter .

Am always yours aisha m wakil ,a lady with a smile face 😊 .

Oya oya let's get back to business,enjoy ur reading 🥰🥰 .

Muna is working out gently from the school premises 😊,she sow her friend ruxsana, she feels very happy and ok,cus she sees her dearest darling 😍.

Ruxsana what are u standing doing in this hot sun ??? Muna asked.......

ruxsana smiled and says i just meet my crush, my heart beat,my happiness, when ever I say's this his gentle face I feel ok😍.

Muna says hmmm,u are so funny ruxsana,I can't believe and imagine are u kidding or serious ,am seriously serious,am in love with bro Khalid, I just wish that all my wish and hope will come true.....

Insha Allah it will come ruxsana,oya let's go baba drive is waiting for us sence, ok let's go muna am also tired and hungry wlhy😔.hahaha I no u will say so,aci,ci kawai,hahaha they both make a sounding laugh, kai lol!!!!!!!.

Salama alaikum said by both muna and ruxsana,while entering into hajjiya's room,wslm replied by hajjiya,good afternoon hajjiya,afternoon my daughter's how was the school and your studies.Alhamdulilahi hajjiya the school was very nice,ahh that's good.

Mum am really hungry I need something nice to eat,kai ruxsana shame on u,you can not keep your hunger for even 10min,no no mum I can't gaskiya u know me I,hajjiya said hmmmm and smile😊.

Ammmm plz muna go and bring ur food and ruxsana's, ok hajjiya. but am not going to eat my own share i will go home with it.
Ahhh no no u have to eat, if u want u can take some in the kitchen,I saw a lot of food cooked, u can take as much as you want.ok thank u hajjiya, no muna don't thank me,you are like a daughter to me,so I can do everything nice to my daughter's right, yes u are right.

Oya oya go and bring the food muna,ok hajjiya ur wish is my command,they all laugh together, and muna get out from the room.

To be continued very soon,but I must see ur likes comment and vote 😊 before I posted,am not blackmailing you   wooo am just kidding.

Love u readers.......