1.) When We Used to Play

A/N - hey guys! Ya Ik Endeavor is a fucking dick. But I find his character, both design and attributes, very intriguing. And I think we need to see a different side to this guy. And yes this is my OC that I created in less than a minute after I say that picture....
——————————————————————
No ones pro

"HEY!" Griffen yelled running towards his friend. He shoved threw the crowd of people trying to catch up with him.

"God damn... wait up will ya!" He screamed threw the crowd finally breaking threw and sprinting to him. Stopping only a few feet away to catch his breath.

He looked up at the boy, his best friend, Enji Todoroki.

'Some best friend you are.' He thought as he walked in front of him blocking his path. 'Now he has to look at me.' A smirk stretched across his face.

"Hey, jackass." Griffen said.

"What is it Grif I'm a little busy?" The other boy said finally acknowledging Griffens presence.

"Tck. Busy my ass! Did you forget I was coming over this weekend?" The darker haired boy said as they both started to walk together down the streets. Which were littered with people at this time of day.

"No, I was just hoping you would get a girlfriend by now and leave me alone. I won't be around to tolerate you forever ya know." Enji said with a smile on his face as he looked at the, slightly shorter, boy in front of him.

"Oh suck it flame brain." Replied the brunette. As they both continued to walk towards Enji's house. The way there consisted of nothing but constant insults back and forth, laughter, and inside jokes. Griffen was the only person that Enji would show this side of him to.

"Ladies first." Enji said as he opened the door to his apartment.

"Oh what a charmer." Griffen said in a high pitched voice before walking in. Swinging his hips left and right. Which was followed by them both howling with laughter.

BACK TO PRESENT DAY IN THIS STORY

Griffens pro

I slowly opened my eyes. Which were instantly blinded by the rays of the morning sun seeping threw the window. As I shifted in bed. Trying to escape the light. I finally found a spot where the light had not yet appeared. And settle down to go back to my peaceful slumber. When my alarm went off.

"Beep beep beep beep beep beep beep beep beep"

"Shut the fucking hell up already!" I start to throw pillows at the noise.

"God I hate mornings" I say to no one in particular. After a minute or so I get up and get ready for work.

I work at a bar as a bartender/waiter. It's tiring but it gets me out and going. Plus it helps pay the rent.

I step out of the bedroom and head to the kitchen. Well the Kitchen/living room/study. I lived in a pretty small apartment but the walls were thick and I was one of the few people who lived in the complex. So it was pretty good. I start brewing my morning coffee and turn on the TV

"The number two hero Endeavor has just rescued the 7 captives that Third Eye captured. (I'm making up random villain names just go with it) they all seem to be unharmed but were waiting for con- oh Mr.Endeavor sir can we please talk to you for a moment?"

"Get out of my way, I have things to do"

"But sir sir please wai-" I shut off the TV and sip at my fresh coffee. Vanilla creamer and a spoon of sugar. Perfect.