Doubts

"Sometimes, I really doubt your gender."

That question made my oesophagus choke on God knows whose imaginary dick!
What the actual gurgling fuck?
She deadass said that to my face.
How dare she? How dare she question me about my sexuality when I should be the only one doing this prestigious thing. How does she even know? Is it true that walls have ears because if it is, too many bricks are gonna be slaughtered by my bare hands!!!!

Okay, back to reality-

Gender and Sexuality are two different things dumbass. And don't even get me started on the thing between my legs bullshit because that's fucking barren istg.

I was brainstorming convincible responses but my fate sucks archaeopteryx ass, so here I'm, saving myself from uttering something absolutely embarassing.
"Umm, why so? Also gender and sexuality are two different things."

Panicked homosexual?
Nahh, that's too old fashioned. I'm the embodiment of panicked homo sapien as a whole. Who even dodges a question this way, this is noob level defence which is probably gonna be made fun of by 12 year old kids.

As said earlier, what is even a brain when you need it!
So I'm sitting here, maybe not with barbecue sauce on my tiddies, but being questioned about my sexuality by a girl whom I've been staring at with all the love and adoration I have inside my heart from past 3 months or so, which I'm trying to find out the reason of.

Totally not crazy!

"Yeah whatever, sorry for misusing the term.I really don't have a clear concept about these issues. But that's not the point here, I asked so because your behaviour is really, questionable around girls?"

It seemed that she herself was confused about her question, but whatever it was, she wasn't in a state worse than mine. She was the one questioning me and I was literally stuck in a whirlpool of questions and answers.

Questions, and their possible answers regarding my sexuality.

Is it really true what I think it is or is it just a misconception?

Nahh bitch, the gl one-shot books saved in your wattpad library and the links of lesbian porn in your browser history say otherwise.

Am I really not straight?

No you're definitely not moonstruck for girls, especially for the gorgeous entity sitting in front of you right now.

Is my behaviour really that questionable?Nahh, it might be some sort of misinterpretation, I'm just over-friendly.

Over-friendly my virgin ass

My lips were sealed.
I didn't know what to say, because I obviously didn't trust my own mouth, for it always blurted out nonsense at the most unexpected times, and I didn't wanna embarrass myself further.

So as always, like the stupid shit eater I'm, I held an awkward smile on my face, knowing that I could do nothing to delete this situation from the history of my life, so I tried to chicken out like this. The best response I could gather was - "Let's focus on our work"

"Dumbass, we're literally watching Oggy and the Cockroaches!"

After all, what else could I say!