3 : the kick-off

"So what should we do first?"
He beamed to lighter the awkwardness in the morning breeze.

She goggled at him in total amazement and disbelief.
"co - coffee - ah I am hungry" she bit her lip as she was thinking about eating at this time but can't help as she left home without breakfast in a hurry thanks to that devil.

"Em sure!" He happily nodded.

Matching her steps with him quietly, she walked in a small coffee shop.

She caught a glimpse of the man using the menu card as a big wall. The man she never imagined of seeing even in her dream, was now sitting across her, breathing the same air, listening the same soft music playing on the radio in the cafe.

The waitress asked for the order and before he could open his mouth she said "One Americano for him and and I'll take a cappuccino, that's it"

"How do you know I like Americano" his beautiful eyes glancing at her softly in amusement.

"It's's on viry-pidia, everyone knows." She laughed casually...

"Wikipidia?"

She bit her tongue again for speaking without thinking.

"Lee Dongheon do you.... know..... jellyfish?" She questioned carefully trying to read his every expression.

"Of course, it's a fish. It stings." She kept observing him closely, trying to catch any flaw in his good acting skill. She even roamed her eyes everywhere to find any hidden camera crew if they are playing some big prank on her.

But he looked so natural, so normal as if he really is a different person but still is the same- soul of the man.

"Do you know kpop group vixx?" she asked again looking up right in his eyes. Giving more details and dropping hits to check his memory.

"Ahh yes! I remember their video went viral of their fan dance" he spoke, taking a sip of his hot Americano.

Vixx - fan - dance.. as a starlight she wanted to slap his cute cheeks but controlled because he was behaving so normally like a real ordinary young man, who isn't used to of the many cameras flashing on his face.

"Do you know kangmin?" She just couldn't stop herself, testing him.

"Ah so hoyoung told you like coffee" his volume raised up making her choke on her coffee.

"Hoyoung-no-" her lips agape in wonder.

"Is Kangmin also involved in this - ah that kid ahhh seriously " the cute, confused and very handsome face looked surprised thinking if his brothers who fixed this blind date are somehow connected to her.

Siel was now kind of sure that he is just Lee Dongheon, not the idol Lee Dongheon she hates.

But one question hit her mind. If Lee Dongheon isn't the idol today ? What about the Verivery and how he is connected with the boys.

But a excitement rushed in the vains too. She was going to see the real Lee Dongheon not the one who sat behind twitter and sent her a blank reply. A legit blank reply. Not even a dot, forget the emoji.