5 : the little actor

"Aunty!!!! You're here!!! I've been waiting for you!!!!!", Said jaemin.
His eyes look excited, but his face was looking pale. " The stomach ache must be bad ", Siel thought.
"I hope I didn't make you that long. Let's go home!" Jaemin grabbed her hand tightly. " Is the pain too much?", Siel asked. Jaemin only nodded. "Well let's get out of here fast! We'll buy you some medicine on the way."

Siel and jaemin came out of the school gates and head towards the car. As soon as they reached almost near the car, jaemin's demeanor changed. He no longer had the weak energy that was visible inside the school. In fact, He was quite cheerful , as if he had no stomach ache. She noticed his sudden change of attitude and signed at his good acting skills.

"You little rascal, you faked your stomach ache, didn't you?". She glared at the little boy who just smiled widely. "Wait till I tell your mother. I'm gonna wipe that grin off your face" , Siel threatened. Jaemin turned his face turned pale. He knew that he need to charm his aunt to stop her from telling his mother.

He looked at her aunt with big wide puppy eyes and requested, " please, aunty!!! Don't tell mother! I forgot to do a math homework last night. If I didn't submit today, I would've been punished by the teacher. Please help me aunty!".

"I'm not hearing any of your excuses. I'm gonna tell your mother. What punishment you will receive, that will depend on her. Now, I'm taking you back to school."
Siel took jaemin's hand and started to pull him towards the school. But jaemin was not ready to give up. He instead started to pull his aunt towards the car. As a result, the aunt
and nephew got engaged in a tug of war.

In all this scuffle, Siel forgot that she had her blind date waiting in her car. Dongheon felt dumbfounded when the whole scenario unfolded in front of him. He didn't know what he should do .

Suddenly on an instinct, he came out of the car to end the quarrel. He pulled Siel and jaemin apart from each other. His intervention puzzled both the party involved in the fight.
Siel came to her senses and instantly felt mortified. She was fighting with her nephew in front of the man she hatelove, a.k.a her blind date.

" I think we can resolve whatever problem you guys have, peacefully" , dongheon stated with his awkward laugh. "People are looking at you guys."

For the first time in this day, Siel felt grateful towards Dongheon for bringing her back to senses. Funny enough, her nephew also stopped fighting. He was so awestruck by Dongheon aura that he decided to become obedient.

Dongheon was leading them to the car. Matching his small steps with his aunt, following the handsome stranger "Who's this guy? Is he your boyfriend? Are you going to introduce him to mother and grandmother? Is he going to become my uncle? Should I call him uncle??" He fired the questions at his aunt and not giving at any time even open her mouth to answer back.

Each and every question made Siel's face redder and redder. By the time jaemin stopped his questions, he was surprised to see his aunt as red as cherry tomato. "Aunty , are you okay? "