~proulog~

"Outhor_snows POV"

In a multiverse there lived good who protects innocents and help others that are in danger......but ones there is good there will olso be evil they kill the innocent and hurt others they come to take control of the world called Au's those Au's were filled with life and happiness every single one was special each of them has characters and main one those main characters would be called sans.

each of them were special like one of them having a very powerful Power or something (sorry guys I couldnt think of any other powers) those sanses has different personalities,an au called undertale was the original one the classic au there lived sans or mostly called classic,every each one of them haves names that resembles them with there au's.

The good protect them from the evil....the good was a group of sanses..a very powerful group they protects and save Au's they see all of the Au's as beauty with life and nature the way au's were made them inspired to help anyone that is good..they made them happy to see Avery Au's in joy there groups name was the star sanses.

But the evil thinks other wise...they were a group of sanses... but there were not others they are very powerful they kill for satisfaction and fun they think every au's were abomination's they think that every one of them were trash and need to be aresed and amobalise they were cold blooded murderes.. The groups name were the moon sanses.

There were two opposites good and evil there both think of the Au's differently they were made for the Au's they were the balance like yin and yang.....but none of them new it the good always tries to make the evil change and be good but the evil never listened they always tried to kill the good but it always failed.....

The multiverse was a mess.......
But one reasonable day it will all change for one of them would fall for one of there opposites........

To be continued....
~galaxysnow~