chap 8: -the creators story-

Cross's pov

"There was an unfinished au-"

I said but before I could a brown blurt was seen and the book was gone, everyone was shocked and so does I we looked for the culprit who stole the book, there we saw ink holding the book angry.

We were surprise that ink took the book "ink! What are you doing!?!" Nightmare said standing up, ink looked us with anger but calmed down "were you cross was about to read in this book my backstory?" Ink said looking at me.

I looked down "yes.." I said ink then sighed and rubbed his temples then going next to me and sitting on the soft green sofa, I looked at ink confuse "if you guys wanted to know about my back story and au you guys should of ask.....and why would y'all want to know either way?" Ink said "we just wanted to know about you and ur au! Were just curious  and we thought finding out some of you're info could help with...uh...well that" blue responses pointing at the still dripping black liquid from inks sockets.

I'm surprised that he can still controll his sense and mind and still be corrupted,"yeah ink we want to help you" I said putting a hand on his shoulder softly, he only sighed " fine...but if any of you tell this to anyone ........we'll let's just say.............

I.L.L. H.U.N.T. Y.O.U. A.N.D. C.U.T .Y.O.U.R.E . L.I.M.B.S. O.F. A.N.D. M.A.K.E. Y.O.U. M.Y. T.R.O.P.H.Y.!.....

capchè! ^^" ink said, all of us were at the corner shaking, even nightmare and error, Sheesh for such a smol skeleton he's scary! I think even scarier then us!.

We all nodded fast as inks face turned back to his nuteral one 'note to self do not make the smol brown scarfed skeleton mad' I mentally noted, and went back to sit with ink again.

Inks POV

Ugh, great now I need to tell them my horrible story...well at least I can tell them now and get this guilt of lying ever again about my past!.....eh who cares? No one will...I'm just a soul-less freak...monster...and  an an abomination!.....I should just k-

I was snapped back to reality by cross snapping his fingers at my face "oh sorry I zoned again.." I apologize, I then went looked at ythe book that was sitting on my lap.

I took a huge breath then started to read.

"There was an unfinished au~.......

There was a small white skeleton, he woke up in a complete blank void.....he stood up stumbling a couple of time but got use to it quickly.....he looked down to his chest, there he saw a white soul.

He looked around the place and saw other people.....but there weren't  complete.......they were void of emotions, soul-less sketches.....

his creator was a nice one...but sadly...there were dealing with lots of problems.......there motivation were low.....they keep reapeting on drawing there characters hoping to make them perfect like him......

The little skeleton always tried to tell them to do there best and that's it....but they always push him away....

He was 6 by the at the time.....