part 10: *the most amazing tittle over here*

Nightmares POV

I woke up in my room, I looked beside me to see the inky squid curled up sleeping peace fully.

I smiled at Tue sight and slowly and quietly out of bed to not wake the sleeping squid, I then decided to take a shower for I stink like the tar I em, I went in and closed and door behind me as I turn the bath on and strip my clothes off.

After I checked the temperature of The water i went in and slowly relaxed, I kept thinking about the squid and how he looked adorable, and may I say I will not deny but I kinda liked the squid.

He is far to adorable and how he showed bravery yet he has an innocent but dangerous mind, he's life was a bit cruel much more cruel then the rest of peoples back stories.

But I always wonder... Why would dream do such a thing to him.... I mean he's the prince of positivity he should feel pity or forgiveness to him! , and ink was his friend!!, I'm surely that there is something wrong with him...but I can't put a bony finer to it...

But anyways I decided to leave the bath and went out, occasionally forgetting to bring a towel so I went out thinking that ink was still asleep but oh boi I was surely wrong about that...

As I walk out some smoke of were the heat of the water came out making me blind for a bit, I waved my hand to my face to get the smoke a bit out and when that did I saw ink sitting up right on my bed, when we made eye contact we blushed an axtreme amount mine was an tarquise blue and he's was a full on rainbow.

Ink then quickly cover his face with his scarf and turned away as I quickly took a towel that was hanging by the door and rap my self with it, and awkward silence was now back while I go and changed to my normal greyish sweater then my black jacket and some blackish basket ball shorts.

Ink then turn around seing that he's was abviosly flustered, I then decided to spoke up "uhm let's go down and pretend nothing happens deal?" I said looking at inlk he looked back he's face looking adorable as always "y-yeah deal" he said walking beside me and down the stairs.

I can't believe that he saw me nude!!

Inks POV

I and nightmare went down the stairs to the living room'I can't believe I saw nightmare naked! But I got to say he looked quite handso- WHAT INK NO BAD! BAD! BAD! HES NOT HANDSOME! ' I thought scolding my self for it 'besides he won't ever like a useless freak like me..' I thought then sighing.

I then sat down on one of then green squishy couches and relax, I then saw blue come over with someone...'hmm they look familiar' I thought, blue then saw me and waves and taking the persons hand and ndragging them towards me "HEY INK! Look we have a new friend! Say hi snow!" Blue said I looked at the person and was shocked.

'It was the skeleton girl I saw in my dream thingy! She's real!?!' I thought "indeed I em real" she said 'Waite the heck how did she-!?!' "I can read minds" she said cutting my thoughts out "y-you were that girl I saw from my dream! " I said pointing at her.