special!!! sins!!!

Thanks for so much reads guys!! I'm so happy!!! I will make a special sin chap for you special sinner P3P!! Hope you enjoy!!!

==========================

Ink was in his bed panting softly as nightmare pinned him while grinding the smaller croch, nightmare then took inks clothes of as he gently stroke every ribs and inks spine while his tenticles removed his clothing.

Nightmare then smirked as he slowly licked the smaller neck dousing ink to whine and moun a little, nightmare then rubbed inks pelvest causing ink to form a female body parts, night smirk grew as he inserted an finger in inks vagina causing ink not moan "n-nighty~".

Night then started to pump his finger in and out of inks puss making inks moan and wet " nhngg~ n-nighy~ ny-nya!~".

The taller then inserted another one doing an scissors style making ink moan louder "a-AHH!~"

After some time ink finally cummed on nights fingers, night pulled them out and licked the juice ink made "damn inky you taste good~" night said in a handsome husky voice making ink turn on even more.

Night then dived infront of inks wet pussy licking his lips(?) From how wet it was "you're so wet inky~" night said as he begun to lick inks clit, ink moaned at night licking him "a-ahh~ nig-nighty do-dont tease pl-pleaah~ please~" ink said lust in his voice.

Nightmare then smirkes and entered inks vagina with his tenticle like tough, night made his tough go in and out while sucking inks pussy making him moan loud again "NIG-NIGHTY!~" ink said filled with pleasure.

After some time ink cummed once again panting hard, night then sucked all of it clean, he then lined himself to inks entrance looked at ink, ink looked at nightmare nodded a yes to go in, once nightmare saw the approval he slammed himself in ink making ink scream at how big nightmare was "AHH-HAA!~"

Nightmare waited for ink to adjust as he was panting slightly.

After a minute ink nodded for nightmare to move, night did not waste any time to thrust in and out making ink have shock of pleasure "nIgHtMaRe!!~" ink screamed night grunted "ink you're s-so ti-ah~ tight!~" night moaned thrusting hard and fast.

Night then tp'd them to ink being on his knees and ass up as night slammed back into inks vag doing it the doggy style, inks moaned tough rolled out as his silava drips, a dark hoe of rainbow plasters on his face.

Night then felt a knot inside his stomach meaning that he was close...very close, he thruster in deeper in ink and thruster out fast as sweat drips from his skull "i-inky gah~ i-im close!~"night said speeding up ink only moaned " m-me n-nya~ t-to!~" ink moaned out.

Night then thruster in ink deep making him cum, ink moaned loudly as he felt nights cum in him and drip to his legs, ink then lied down tired and panting as night pulled out and lay beside him.

The two looked at each other and smiled lovingly "love you nighty~" ink said "love you to inky~" night said then they both fall asleep cuddling each other as the room smelt like loving stench.

Bonus:

Horror, dust and killer were in the living room and heard the lewd noise from nights room "well were gonna have a new member in this family" killer said "yup they fucked real hard" said horror and dust was in front of the wall banging his head and repeating the same words he said "octopus's fucking squid, octopus facking squid octopus's fucking squid, octopus facking squid octopus's fucking squid, octopus facking squid octopus's fucking squid, octopus facking squid!"

The end!!
┐( ̄ヘ ̄;)┌