Chapter 49

Dark's POV

"Drazz! You really don't have to do this! Ayos lang naman sakin kahit wala tayong ganap habang nandito. Just being with you is enough.I said while chuckling.

Drazz is leading me to the garden right now, saying that he'll show me his surprise.

" Minsan lang naman to babe , plus, I don't really mind because I love you."

" Malayo pa ba?? "  nakablind fold kasi ako

" Nope, malapit na. Sana magustuhan mo."

" Magugustuhan ko naman lahat ng ginagawa mo."

" Wag kang ganyan babe, kinikilig ako."

" It's true though! "

Nang tumigil sya ay tumigil nadin ako sa pagsasalita. What is this all about?

" Are we here now? " I asked while he's removing my blindfold

" Yes babe, dito na.. Open your eyes."

I opened my eyes and little did I know that my heart would drop at that moment. Sa tinagal tagal kong nabuhay sa mundo, This is the first time that someone made a candle lit dinner for me.

Akala ko sa movie lang nangyayari, pero mangyayari din pala sakin. This man, right here, never failed to amaze me in a million ways.

Humarap ako sakanya with a teary eyes and hug him very tight. Savoring the coldness of the air and the lavender scent of the candles, I kissed him and pour all my feelings at once.

He held my face and kissed me back, As our face grew apart, I whispered to him ..

" I love you, Drazz Craige Phoenix."

" I love you too, Dark Phyra Serenity Blaire."

We smiled at each other and hug once more.

" Upo na tayo? " with a smile, he said.

I followed his request and look at the foods served in front of us. Niluto nya ba toh?

" Ikaw ba nagluto? "

" Yup , Nagpaturo ako hehe."

Tumawa ako sa sinabi nya, he loved me that much? Tangina, kinikilig ako!

" Alam mo ikaw.. you're making my heart flutter so much right now. do you know that? "

" Alam ko namang nakakakilig talaga yung kagwapuhan ko."
I rolled my eyes at him

" Gwapo ka naman talaga Drazz, but, always remember. You're mine ." I wink at him

" Sayo lang ako kakalembang babe, don't ya worry." jokingly, he stated

•••

As we finished our food, a sweet melody filled my ear

" Dance with me.. My future wife? "

Ngumisi ako sakanya, magiging mag-asawa nga kaya tayo? will you able to forgive me the moment i'll leave you?
Bumuntong hininga ako at inabot ang kamay nya.

"It'll be my pleasure, Future husband."

He tightly held my hand and sway our bodies with the rhythm of the music.

" Dark.. I know that I am not exactly the perfect ideal guy, I know that I'm not good, and I think i'll never be. Alam ko na you have doubts on me, With my history, hindi kita masisisi kung minsan naiisip mo na di ako mapapagkatiwalaan. But, I know in myself that even with imperfections, even with the same history as mine, even with your past experiences , I'll still love you neverthless. Dark, I know it's too fast but your name is the opposite of your meaning to me. You are my light, my hope.. you are the reason why I dont give up on life. Babe, Love, My only one.. "

As he get down with one knee, I gasp. Is he going to do what I think he's gonna do?

" Will you be my wife? "

I stare at him as he utter his proposal.. , I grabbed his hands and place them in my cheeks

" You know that I love you right? .. I' ll be your wife Drazz." I said and smiled

•••

It's been days since his proposal and I've been living my dream life ever since, pero hindi ata talaga ako titigilan ng bruhildang sapphire na yon. she called me earlier, still using the same codename, TD.

She reminded me that it's my last day here and I should end it with Drazz, later.. tonight.

Bumuntong hininga ko, I dont want to left him, but I never wanted him to die.

Mas gugustuhin ko pang maghirap kesa sya ang masaktan. The love that he feel for me, It'll fade in time, I know. Drazz is a wonderful person, makakahanap pa sya ng iba. If I die after all of this, I just hope that he would not forget me and he'll forgive me for what I did.

As I heaved a deep sigh, a warm arms enveloped my waist.

" Bakit parang malungkot ka? Is it because we're leaving today? "

Ngumiti ako sakanya "Yup, I kinda want to escape the school, you know. "

" Kapag nahihirapan ka na, Nandito lang naman ako."

" I know that you're always there for me.. but there are things that I need to face on my own."

"Katulad ng?"

"Wala nevermind."

He heaved a sigh and pull me closer to him

"You're too stressed, do you know what you need?"

I know I'm stressed but I think nothing can eased my stress right now..

"You need me babe."

xxx
"Ugh! Fuck. Take it easy Drazz" I groan as he pushed me to the wall and kissed me torridly.

With the same intensity, I kissed back. This is what exactly you need Dark. The last pleasure.. and after this, comes a big wave of pain.

"No, Why would I? I missed you so much! hmm." His kisses got lower and it reached my neck.

I moaned as I feel him biting my skin while I wrapped my legs around his waist

"I love you baby."

With lust and love in his eyes , he uttered the word i want to hear before i leave

"I love you too." He then, smirk and layed my back on the mattress as he reached for my peak. A moan escaped my lips and it made him want me more than he already want.

He teared my clothing apart and reached for my wet center. Napakapit ako dahil sa sarap na naramdaman. Fuck, This man is really an expert. I wrapped my arms around his neck and let him pleasure me..

I opened my legs more, giving him the access that he wants and let his finggers glide inside of me

"F-Faster Drazz!" I plead while panting heavily. "My pleasure, Love." He said and the next thing I know, a gushed of pleasure is taking over me.

His finggers move so fast inside me and all I could ever do is to scream and moan his name as I get filled.

"Do you like that?" He said , still gliding his finggers inside of me as he bury his face in the shallow space between my neck and shoulder.

"Ahh! Shit! F-Faster!! I'm Cumming!" My body was convulsing and my legs is shaking in response to what he is doing to me pero tumigil sya. He's always doing this!

" Can't let you cum yet baby." He said before a long, hard fleshed thrust inside of me.

A loud moan escape my lips as he moved. This man, infront of me, making me feel pleasure, is yet to be left by me..

I love you Drazz..

XOXO