3

"I wonder what Paris is gonna be like?"

"Have we packed enough clothes?"

Questions after questions came out of your mouth as you and Tom both packed your luggage for the trip to Paris.

Tom chuckled at your flustered expression as you decided to grab more clothes from your closet and dump it into your luggage.

"We should do see the Eiffel Tower."

"Oh and the Louvre Museum!"

"We will go wherever you want to go, okay?" Tom laughed.

"Yes! Thank you thank you!" You wrapped your arms around Tom.

~~

You were walking down the hallway towards the library alone. Tom was off doing some 'business' and you were left alone. Again.

You were left alone most of the time after the incident a few months ago. Tom had gotten busier ever since his father went to jail.

You did not want to meddle into his 'business' and therefore you were alone most of the time.

You let out a sigh as you opened the doors to the library. You stopped in your tracks as you saw a familiar figure browsing through a book.

"Jack! What a surprise to see you here!" You smiled.

"I didn't know you were one to read books." You laughed.

"U-Uh- Tom asked me to research something."

"Really?" You took a quick peek at the title of the book.

He noticed your action and shut the book, hiding it behind him.

"The Starlight Princess?"

"Tom asked you to research about The Starlight Princess?" You teased.

"Come to think of it, I've never read that book before." You giggled.

You then jumped at him, trying to grab the book. He quickly shot away from your path. Seeing that you were about to fall, he quickly caught you by the waist with his free hand. He pulled you towards him.

Everything happened in a flash and now, your faces were just centimetres away from each other.

"Why is your face so red?" You giggled.

"I- I'm sorry Miss," Jack muttered and quickly walked away.

"Give me that book after you finish reading!"

~~

Jack shut the door to behind him, leaving a giggling Y/n in the library. He leaned against the closed doors.

He ran a hand through his hair, heaving a sigh. What the fuck just happened?

He quickly pulled himself together and went on his way. His phone rang.

"Hello?"

"Yep. I got it."

~~

Nightfall came and you were sitting at your window seat. You put down the third book you had just finished reading.

You remembered the book Jack was reading earlier and decided to search it up. Reaching for your phone, the one Tom just got you, and typed in the title of the book in the search bar.

(@DucksAndQuacksons) - Wattpad

(@QuixoticLover) - Wattpad

No more results

You frowned at the web page. There was nothing about the book. You were hoping to maybe find an e-book so that you did not have to wait for Jake to finish reading it.

Too bad, you just had to wait.

You decided to go to sleep as there was nothing left to do.

~~

The mobster walked through the dark hallways of his home. He had just gotten home after dealing with a particularly bloody scene. His shirt was stained and he (tony) stank of fresh blood.

He made his way down the halls, turning into a corner and soon reached his bedroom.

He quietly opened the door and what he saw made a smile small appear on his face. You were sound asleep. Your body wrapped in what seemed like a dozen blankets, a small smile plastered on your face.

Though this was a delightful sight, Tom had to wash off all the stain and the smell of the blood before you woke up seeing him in a bloody mess.

He took a quick shower, dumping all the dirty clothes into a corner. He changed into comfortable clothes and crawled into bed.

You felt the warmth of his body and your eyes fluttered open.

"Tommy." Your voice came out as a soft whisper.

"Hey princess."

"Go back to sleep okay?" He wrapped his arms around you as you snuggled into his chest.

Darkness consumed both of you as you drifted off to sleep once again.