10

"I've tracked the car. It stopped at the West District (idek i just made this up. i know i suck). The car crashed and there was no one inside."

"Isn't that place abandoned?" Harrison asked.

"Yea. Looking at how damaged the car is, I suspect they wouldn't be able to make it far without any help. They should be around that area."

"We can use some of their men that we have captured to go find out where they are."

~~

"You know you should win an award for worst father of the year!"

"What are you gonna do this time? Sell me to the black market? It seems like all you've ever wanted is money."

Smack!

A hand slapped you in the face. You fell backwards onto the floor. The slap stung your face, it was as if you could feel the handprint on your face.

You turned your head back towards them and you saw it was Jack who struck you across the face.

"Fuck you." You scorned at them.

Dominic let out a laugh.

"Tom should be proud. His girl finally learnt how to be stronger. Too bad both of you would be too dead for it to last long."

Your eyes widened at his words.

"You're gonna kill your own son?"

"Darling, you don't have to worry about that."

With that, they left the room, leaving you alone inside.

~~

"No, I have to do something. I can't just wait here for Tom to walk right into death." You thought.

You let out a loud scream before lying back down on the floor. You closed your eyes, pretending to be unconscious. It was only a few seconds before the door opened and you heard the familiar sound again.

"Y/n? Hey, what happened? Wake up!" Jack picked you up in his arms.

As soon as you were in his arms, you moved your head up towards him and bit his ears. You could feel the metallic taste in your mouth but that was the least of your concern.

You quickly stood up as he groaned. You kicked him in his ahem ahem before running out the door.

The door shut behind you with a click, locking Jack inside. You looked around frantically.

"Left or right?"

You heard some voices and footsteps coming from the right side so you headed towards the left.

You turned a corner before two strong arms grabbed you to a side. One hand around your waist and one hand over your mouth as you let out a muffled scream.