8

You watched Tom stand there as you got pushed out of the restaurant by the crowd. You were expecting him to come after you but he suddenly got attacked from behind.

Before you could say anything, you felt a hand grab you from behind. You fell into the arms of the stranger.

You punched the man as hard as you could but he held you tight in his arms.

"Y/n! It's me!" You recognized the voice and looked up at the person.

"Jack? What are yo-"

"We need to go now."

"But Tom is still in there!"

"He can handle himself." Jack said, pulling you towards the car.

He opened the door and shoved you inside. He got into the driver seat and started the car.

"Where are we going?"

He turned around and looked at you. For a second there, there was some sort of hesitation in his eyes.

"The hotel."

After that, he drove off.

~~

30 minutes in the car, you do not remember taking so long to get to the restaurant. Then why was it taking so long to get back?

You looked out the window.

"I don't think this is the way back?"

Jack just kept silent and continued driving.

"Jack where are we going?!"

"Y/n just shut the fuck up!"

You were shocked by his sudden outburstm Jack was never one to scream and shout though he was one of Tom's best men. Jack had never shouted at you before. In fact, he was always the one who kept you company whenever Tom was not around.

"What is wrong with you?"

"Let me out!" You shouted.

Jack just kept silent. He sped up the car and ignored you.

Immediately, you stood up, bending over the driver's seat amd reaching for the wheel.

"Hey, Y/n!" Jack shouted, in an attempt to stop you.

That did not work though as the car started swerving left and right, knocking the car off the road. Jack pushed you back to your seat and he suddenly hit the breaks.

Everything went black.