1.Nobody Understands Me

A lot of times we get a blessing that sometimes becomes a curse, and that is why I love what I do in life at 17, but sometimes I wish people will understand what I go through. I'm 5'9, average built and brown skin. To be honest it isn't that easy being me. I am not your average black teen who be out here in these streets selling drugs and trying to earn "street cred" for some dumb shit. The only people that understand what I go through are my friends that live this life with me. My name is Michael Williams, and this is the story about how my secret got discovered.

Like I said before I'm 17 years old. I live in Harlem, New York on 124th street. The school I go to is Promise Academy High School on 129th in Harlem. What crazy about this school is the people that are in it. There are wannabe niggas, fake ass bitches (girls I mean girls), and of course my type. The realest people that you will ever meet in life and wants to make something out of life. You rather be with my kind then the other two I just name.

I'm at lunch and I'm sitting at my table on my laptop looking up car parts.

"Hey Michael!" A girl yelled entering the lunch room.

"Hey Makayla," I said while she sat down.

"Did you do Ms. Mc-coon homework?"

"You need it don't you Makayla?"

"You know me like a book Mike. Therefore, I love you best-friend!" she said while looking in my bag for my homework.

"I love you too, but next time stop staying up late on Netflix and do your got damn work. You need to pass. This is a crucial year for us." I told her.

"I know, I know. 11th grade colleges look at what we did blah."

"Wassup bitches! What's for lunch?" A girl said while sitting down next to me.

"I don't know bitch go check!" Makayla yelled at her.

"Listen sis, tone it down before I get Michael to handle you."

"Listen Tiffany, Michael don't care if we argue he knows we are playing." I just Stare at them and shook my head. Tiffany and Makayla are two out of the 5 greatest friends I had in promise. Ever since kindergarten we been together and have an unbreakable bond. Every single one of my friends have it too.

The next two that show up was Kareem and Darren. Those two have been my guys since growing up with me on the block. Problem with them is they always argue about which car is faster. Usually I always end the arguments and plus they know not to debate with me. This time I'm letting it rock.

"So, you telling me that the Bugatti can top a Koenigsegg? Are you fucking high or stupid?" Kareem said

"Nigga it's the fastest car in the world how you going to...."

"Look nobody cares about ya little fucking argument!" A girl said while walking towards me to sit next to me.

"What type of mood you in Janice?" I ask her.

"Nothing baby it's just...ugh that little bitch Destinee and her bitch ass boyfriend Logan."

"What that fake ass hoe do now best-friend? You know me, and tiffany got your back." Makayla said so excited.

"Facts girl we got your back fully."

"Thanks guys, but we can't cause trouble ya know this."

"So, what Janice? If that fucking dirty ass roach infested ass hoe keep bothering you, we will slap a bitch up!"

"Amen to that Makayla." Tiffany said while high fiving her.

"Calm down ya two. Look baby what happened when you were coming down the stairs." Janice is my girlfriend. I started dating her in the 9th grade. She liked me ever since the 6th grade. I just haven't notice. Now that I got her, she the love of my life and I would do anything to keep her happy, safe, and mines.