2.Miami Run

"Hello everyone and welcome to the greatest event of all time! We are broadcasting live at Miami Raceway at the 15th annual Lexus Miami Run! We have so many up and coming racers and of course the undefeated, never been beaten, Street King Michael Williams is in the building! So, anyone ready let's go RACING." The announcer said.

This is my life. I am a Street Racer. Well, if you count being at the track in a legalize event then yea I am. I am the Street King. I won this title when I was 15 years old against my old rival that is 6ft under Justin "DK" Thompson. My friends are my team. We called ourselves Driver-City. The name came about when we had a party when I won the title, and the next day we talked about the team name and it means we drive and we run our city. So hence the name Driver-City.

Each member of my team has a special skill and a signature car. So, with that out the way I'm a tell you everything about them.

Name: Makayla "The Great" Jones

Car: 2017 Nissan GTR limited edition from Fast and the furious 5

Skills: Engine specialist, and Nitrouts specialist.

Info: Makayla is my best-friend and my capo in my team. She can work on an engine a make it upgrades to reach max power. Her skills on the track are impeccable. She can win a race without using any nitrous and can pass you by in under 10 seconds.

Name: Tiffany "Ruby" Rodriguez

Car: Lotus Elise

Skills: Great reaction time, Drag specalist

Info: Tiffany joined at the same time as Makayla. She is gifted when it comes to transmission. She can tune your transmission to give you great reaction time. Also, she is the best drag racer I know that is alive today. She is my enforcer in this team.

Name: Janice "Lil Mike" Litchmore

Car: BMW M5 Special Silver Edition

Skills: Drift Queen, ECU And Tires specialist

Info: Me and Janice have been together for two years now. She joined the team when I won the title back in the 6th grade. She has been my second in command and a true Driver-city member. She is the Queen of drifting and can change a tire under 1.5 seconds. Her work with ECU's are remarkable. She the best girlfriend I can ask for. I love her so much.

Name: Kareem "The Don" Johnson

Car: Mazda RX7 From Fast and The Furious Tokyo Drift

Skills: Acceleration, And speed specialist

Info: My main guy since 2nd grade. Also, a person I called my brother. This dude driving skills are close to mines, not fully. His acceleration when he drives is crazy. He never loses his acceleration when he makes turn. He is great at point to point races. I can say enough that out of everyone in this team he is my go to guy to win a street race.

Name: Darren "Lavish" Jones

Car: Lamborghini Murcielago

Skills: Sprint specialist, Body work and paint artist

Info: Ever since Kindergarten, this nigga has been one hell of an artist. This dude be drawing his ass off. He joins the team same time as Kareem. This dude body on his car is fucking sexy. What crazy he pictures how the body of the car should be. Every time when he drags races he in the zone. What I love about him is his mindset. Only for the team and nothing above anyone. He is the best guy that I can have on this team.