7.Team Meeting

I woke up and got in the shower. The team was still sleep. I got out the shower and went into my room. I grab my underwear t shirt and socks and put them on. Then I found my black jeans, my Hooigian shirt with the hat and my black Jordan ones. I went into the kitchen to make me some breakfast. Janice walked in the kitchen and came right behind me.

"Good morning baby." She said.

"Good morning beautiful." I said. I gave her a kiss.

"Is the rest of them up?" I ask.

"Now we are." Makayla said walking in.

"Good morning best-friend." I said.

"Good morning mike." She said.

"Baby what is for breakfast?"

"Eggs, home fries, grits, and bacon."

"Smells good bro I want my plate first." Kareem said walking in.

"Hey, good morning everyone." Tiffany said walking in.

"Good morning Driver city it's a lovely morning for an action pack of racing!" Darren said walking in hype. I finished cooking. Everyone got their plate and sat at the table in the living room.

"Okay so I called this meeting to order this morning to discuss this race." I said. I grab the laptop and screen display from under my chair. I turned it on and went to the info that the team needed to see.

"So, what we are looking at?" Darren asks.

"That right there is the route I'm a take to beat Logan. The I to the U.S back to Harlem. Now they did shut down the roads for us. Since it's one on one we are going have to figure out what route that cocksucker taking."

"He probably going to take the long way." Janice said.

"You know Logan can follow him Janice." Tiffany said.

"It depends on if he ain't trying to kill Mike." Kareem said.

"Listen you know him, and his boys are going to try something. When they do we will be right there." Makayla said.

"By the way Michael what car are you driving to beat him?" Tiffany asks. I clicked to the next slide and showed them.

"So, it's the need for speed most wanted remake showdown of razor and the top street racer?" Darren asks.

"Oh, Logan is going down fucks you talking about Haha!" Makayla said. I just sat there smiling. The car I'm driving is the re-modify version of the BMW M3 GTR since my other one got messed up in Miami. I been driving my other cars until my BMW was back and ready to go. I had a friend fixing it up and he tune it to close to 400 MPH.

In life, we always find a way to go through obstacles in our way. Understand to reach the goal you want in life, you have to go through anything that stands in your way. Remember this you heart is the key to being the person you want to be. The question is do you have the heart to become the person you are meant to be?