4.Drivercity Meet The Butterflies

The meeting is today. I woke up took a shower ate breakfast and waited for my team. They came down we took the elevator to get to the garage. We got in our cars. I opened the garage door and we headed out of the compound to the highway. We left Cherrywood and came on the highway. We came on the turnpike and it was wild cars driving to get to work.

"Yo Mike what bridge we taking to get to Staten Island?" Darren ask me.

"The Verrazano bridge." I said. We left Jersey and we were back in the city. We were on the I-95 and were near the Verrazano bridge. On the Bridge, we were stop in the middle by 5 surrounding cars. All hot pink with gold rims. There was a Ford Mustang, a Dodge Viper, A Chevy Corvette ZO6, A Dodge Challenger, and A Subaru Impreza WIX. The drivers came out with bats and guns. They walked over to our cars. One of the drivers bang on my glass door.

"Get your ass out the car now." The lead driver said. I got out the car and I looked at the other driver.

"You gotta be the most dickhead person I know Jammie." I said.

"Come on Mike you know we still have that bet going on." Jammie said.

"Well guess you know you lost."

"Damn here you go the $500." She places the money in my hand and gave me a hug.

"I miss you Mike it been years since we race together." She said.

"Muthafucking Jammie Yo Wassup!" Darren said while hugging her.

"Nice to see you Darren, Kareem."

"Jammie." He moves close to her and kissed her.

"I miss you baby." She said.

"I miss you too baby." he said.

"So, Mike introduce us since "we know" of her." Makayla said.

"Makayla it's me Jammie." She said.

"Oh, shit Jammie Wassup girl how you are feeling?" Tiffany said giving her a hug.

"Who that baby?" Janice ask me.

"Jammie and I use to drag race a longtime ago before she moves to Cali, she came back to the city to join the butterflies.' I said.

"Hey you must, be Janice. I'm Jammie Michael old drag partner Jammie said.

"Hey, it nice, to meet you Jammie." She said.

"So, what is Driver-city doing out in Staten Island?" Jammie ask.

"Well your boss wants to have a meeting with us." I said.

"Oh, shit right okay let go." We all got back into our cars. Jammie lead us to their compound. We got to the entrance of the compound. She rang the intercom.

"Who this?" A voice said.

"Bitch it's me open the fucking gate."

"Don't make me slap you Jammie." The gate opened, and we drove up the driveway. Their compound was all pink. Their logo is the Pink Monarch Butterfly. They have a workshop a parking lot with an automatic large ass tent. A helipad, a marina, a big ass swimming pool with a slide. They had a good pimp out compound.

We got out our cars and Jammie came to us. She leads us inside the compound. We went out to the backyard and their leader was in the swimming pool. She was wearing a two-piece bathing suit and she had a good thick body that made Kareem and Darren jaw drop. She was brown skin, 5'4, long natural black hair, and of course thick as hell with a medium size chest, and a big ass. She swam to us.