Chapter 1: Midnight Heist

Rules for committing a heist:

1. DON'T FUCK THIS UP.
2. Get in, get what we're taking, get out.
3. Do this quickly to avoid confrontation with the police and the Umbrella Academy if they show up.
4. If the police or Umbrella Academy do show up, ABORT MISSION. DO NOT ENGAGE IN COMBAT UNLESS NECESSARY AND GET THE FUCK OUTTA HERE.
5. Do not leave your fellow Outlaw comrades behind.
6. Let the Fire Lord take care of the female guards, her seduction is impossible to resist. (Especially since she's Ultra Gay.)

In the cover of the midnight darkness, with the exception of the full moon shining bright, the two vehicles known as the White Van and the Lambo pulled up together in the back area behind the museum that would be tonight's victim. The group known as the Outlaws riding in the two cars got out and readied themselves to steal the most expensive and priceless treasure held in the building: Queen Marie's necklace.

"Why are we stealing a necklace again?" The male with a yellow bandana, white pants and shirt revealing his 6 pack abs, and black belt known as Karate asked as he stretched his dark brown arms. "Queen Marie's necklace is extremely valuable and worth quite a fortune. We can use it to give us more than enough to get out of here to Canada after we take down the Spade Queen." The voice of the Invisible One spoke, but she wasn't actually invisible at the moment since she was standing next to her childhood friend known as the Bard. Her dirty blonde hair was up in a tight bun with her hazel eyes looking through the holes of her black mask. Her blue jumpsuit with her left sleeve having the inscription of  "Whole Snacc", purple skirt, white stockings and garter belt on her left leg, and pink high heels suited her well.

"Alright everyone, let's go over our plan for tonight." The Fire Lord spoke as her green eyes gazed upon her Outlaw followers. Her headdress glittered in the moonlight on her tied up hazel colored hair as she wore her red dress with her dark red cape attached with golden shoulder blades. "As soon as Cyborg disables the security system, Robin Hood, Katerinia, and the Invisible One will get on the rooftop and cut a large hole where they'll drop in next to the vault. Karate, Cyborg, the Bard, and Colossal Titan will meet up with them while Cyborg hacks and opens up the vault. Me, the Magician, and Ghostling will take care of the guards." The Fire Lord said.

The Outlaws nodded at their leader before getting to their positions, waiting for the humanoid robot known as Cyborg to give the signal by disabling the security system. Soon the sound of the buzzing from the security system ceased, as Cyborg had used his robotic arm to hack and disable it. This gave the other Outlaws the opportunity to get into the museum from their positions.

The male with a lavender flower tied to his green hat known as Robin Hood used his grappling hook to get onto the rooftop of the museum with the Invisible One and Katerinia. Once they were on the rooftop, Katerinia poofed into her white cat form and used her sharp claws to cut a large hole in the roof. Once the hole was cut it caved inside as it opened, causing the three Outlaws to land inside to the front of the vault. "That was easy." Robin Hood as he stepped closer to the vault and examined the door. "Yep this baby's really tight. Is there any way you can open this up Cyborg?" Robin Hood asked as he was communicating via earpiece.

"You're gonna have to wait until I get over here with Karate, the Bard, and the Colossal Titan." Cyborg replied as he and his other three comrades were making their way to the vault, walking through an exhibit of fossil dinosaurs. "This place creeps me out a little bit." The Bard spoke as their blue eyes looked around nervously as they were walking. "How so?" The mute Colossal Titan signed as he walked next to the Bard. "It's just so quiet. And there's no one else here, apart from these fossil dinosaurs." The Bard replied, their white veil covering their mouth as their long blue hair flowed behind them.