Chapter 2: Club Shift

Welcome to the Hideout!

Remember these following rules if you become an Outlaw:

1. DO NOT STRANGLE THE BARD (The Bard's singing is bootiful and needs to be appreciated.)

2. You are sworn to secrecy about the location of the Hideout and the identities of the Outlaws.

3. No swearing on our Christian Minecraft Server.

4. With great power comes great big booty bitches ;)

5. PLEASE KEEP YOUR FLASHING LIGHTS TO A MINIMUM (The Bard has severe epilepsy and is prone to having seizures around maximum flashing lights.)

6. Respect the Fire Lord's mother (And all wahmen)

7. FUCK ALL AUTHORITY WE DO WHAT WE WANT

8. The Bard and the Invisible One remain virgins (The Invisible Ones last name happens to be Virgin lol and the Bard is also innocent so don't do anything funny)

9. November is when we start playing Christmas music

10. UMBRELLA ACADEMY IS NOT WELCOME HERE

11. NO POMEGRANATES (The Fire Lord hates pomegranates with a burning passion)

12. Let the Invisible One pole dance in peace (She's an independent wahmen with no need for a man)

Follow these rules and us Outlaws will have no problem with you. If any of these rules are broken (especially rule #6) then homicide will be committed.

The sound of Demeter playing the piano in their room echoed throughout the Hideout with it's melody. In the room where the Bard played their piano, their pendant gave a soft glow as their fingers continuously pressed the keys. The music played was soft, eerie, and melodic before Demeter finished, their pendant's glow stopping with the piano. Demeter took a breath before getting up from the bench, walking over to the entrance of their open door bedroom and stepping outside.

Every other member of the Outlaws were busy doing their own thing in their shared home. Yael had gotten out of her Invisible One outfit and was practicing her pole dancing before her shift at work in her room. Hercules still had his yellow bandana on as he was weightlifting with Big Boi. Big Boi had the advantage of weightlifting faster since his colossal muscles were stronger than Hercules. Jake was outside doing target practice with his bow and arrows while his girlfriend Linda floated around, watching her boyfriend with an unsettling, possessive gaze. (How to be a stalker 101-)

Samuel was busy replacing the batteries in his robotic right arm, while adjusting the wires. Melissa occupied herself with her magic tricks as she pulled a rabbit out of her hat. Patricia used her comb to brush out her white, fluffy cat tail in her room, making a pile of stray cat hairs on the floor. (How to give Six/Teal allergies 101.) Cleo still had her Fire Lord headdress on with her hazel colored hair tied up as she stood on the balcony outside her room, looking into the distance outside with her sad, longing green eyes.

Demeter made their way to Yael's room before gently knocking on the door. "Come in!" Yael called out before her childhood entered her room. "Hey Yael," Demeter said happily, "You ready for work tonight?" "Yeah." Yael replied as she carefully got off her pole. "You sure you don't want me to drive?" Demeter asked while Yael had grabbed her lingerie for tonight's shift as the strip club the two friends worked at. "You can drive, but park your piano in the back area this time." Yael said before she put her work clothes in her bag.