Part 1

I miss him. It's been 2 months, when will Connor come home? I know he's spending time with his sister, and I know they need to, after everything that's happened, but... agh these feelings for him won't go away!
There was a knock at her door. Bree quickly hid her diary under her pillow. Nobody except Connor knew that she had a crush on him. She glanced at her clock. It was about time for dinner. It was probably her mom at the door. "I'm coming mom! Let me finish up real quick!" Bree said.
"Pretty sure I'm not your mom, but ok," a boy's voice said from behind the door. Bree had a mini panic attack. Crap. Was that seriously... Connor? She had been waiting more or less patiently for two months and he finally shows up, and she called him "mom." Well either way, she had to see him, no matter how embarrassed she was. Bree took a deep breath and opened the door. There he was, wearing a casual blazer and pants. He held a carnation in his left hand. His hair was sticking up as if he had been running his hands through his hair. He had a big smile on his face, and he began to blush as he saw her. The look in his eyes was unmistakable. It was love. "B-Bree? Would you like to, um, go on a-a date with me? I understand if you d-"
"Shhh," she placed a finger to his lips. "I'd love to," she said. "When and where were you thinking?"
"Well," Connor started, "now if you're not busy. Your mom said it was ok. You'll have to wait to see where in taking you though."
"I'll be ready in thirty minutes."