Part 3

They finally arrived at the restaurant. It was called Venice Cuisine. It looked pretty nice. They walked inside, and a waitress greeted them at the front. "Hi, good evening! My name is Reyna and I'll be taking care of you today. How many people are in your party?"

"Hi, good evening to you too. I was wondering if we could see the kitchen? The chef is a friend of ours," Connor said. The waitress smiled and nodded. "Of course. Follow me," she said.

Once they were in the kitchen, the waitress whipped a crystal wand out of her pocket. She pointed it at herself and gently flicked it. There was a flash of light. When the light subsided, standing where the waitress had been, was Alex! "Hi Bree! It's good to see you again. How was the ride here?" Said Alex. Bree was too happy to speak. She ran up and hugged her friend. "Alex! It's so great to see you," said Bree. "Connor, have you told Bree yet?" Alex asked. Connor blushed. "No. I wanted to keep it a surprise," he replied. Alex giggled. "Well, tell her so we can go!"
Connor turned to Bree. "Have you guessed where we're going by now?" he asked. Bree thought for a moment, it couldn't be...
"The Land of Stories?!" Bree gasped. A smile speed across Connor's face. It made him so happy to see her so excited. "I knew you'd be excited," he said. Alex waved her wand, and a portal appeared in the middle of the kitchen. "After you two," she said with a sly smile. Bree grabbed Connor's hand and ran through the portal with him, electricity ran up his arm starting from where she touched him. "Oh my god, we're actually here again!" Bree exclaimed, her eyes glittering. It was nighttime. The moon was very bright, so it wasn't hard to see.
"There's a place I want to take you. It's not hard to get to." Connor told Bree. "Alright," she said.
He lead her through a forest, and into a clearing, where there was a table with a pizza and some plates. "You take me to the Land of Stories, and the best meal you can come up with is pizza?" Bree said jokingly. Connor blushed. "I wasn't really sure what you liked, and I know everyone loves pizza, how could they not, and so here we are," he said. "But if you look at the sky, you'll see why I brought you to this spot." Bree looked up, and she was absolutely amazed. The sky was so clear and bright in the clearing, it was like a blanket of diamonds had replaced the night sky. "Wow," she breathed. She almost forgot that Connor was there, until he cleared his throat. Bree looked over and saw that he had already put some pizza on two plates. "Ready for some pizza?" he asked, a smile on his face. "When am I not?" Bree said back. They ate and talked for hours, catching up, joking, laughing, and just enjoying the night. It was perfect. Soon enough, the sun started to rise.