Part 4

"Wanna go watch the sunrise?" Connor asked? "Of course! I've actually never stayed up long enough, or woken up early enough to see a sunrise, so this should be interesting," Bree said. "Come on, I know the perfect spot," Connor said with a smile. He started running through the forest. Bree laughed and followed him. "Catch me if you can! But we both know you won't catch me!" Connor laughed.
"Not if I can help it!" Bree teased. They kept running through the forest, trying to catch each other, (with a lot of smack talk) then finally they reached a cliff that looked out over the ocean, and it was the most perfect spot to watch the sun rise. Connor stopped running. "Bree look-" he started. Bree then jumped on top of him. "HA I CAUGHT YOU!!" she yelled. They both bursted into laughing and started crying because they were laughing so hard. Finally once they were able to catch their breath, they both sat against a tree and watched the beautiful sunrise together, hand in hand, with their heads resting against each other. Bree turned to Connor. "Connor, thank you so much for tonight. This was the most fun I've ever had, and it's so great to see you again." her eyes shined. Connor looked at her with so much love in his eyes, and Bree felt like the only girl in the world. "You're so welcome. It really was so ama-" he was silenced by Bree's lips meeting his. He held her cheek, closed his eyes, and breathed in through his nose, he could faintly smell the floral perfume that she had used. Bree ran her hands through Connor's soft hair. Bree's face was on fire. Connor felt like his brain was melting. They both could have stayed in that moment forever. Finally they broke apart, their eyes shining, the biggest smile on their two faces. They looked at each other with so much love, so much joy, nothing could have topped that night they'd shared together. "I love you," they both whispered.