Introduction

Name: Yuri Misukini

Nickname: the Red rose

Hair color: pinkish purple

Eye color: light pink

Clothes: a black suit with a white shirt inside

Height: 150

Back story: Yuri Mistukini a 15-year-old girl.

Her mother died when she gave birth to her, her father thought that it was her fault that her mother died and abused since 2. He raped her at 3 and kicked her out of the house at 5.

Yuri had to fend for herself by stealing which led her to a number of prisons at the age of 6 to 7. Of course, she broke out of every one of them.

At 8, she was brought to a lab for experiments... Painful ones... Shots every hour... It was terrifying... Finally, at the age of 11, she broke out...

Yuri continued stealing until she found out that her father died. Sure he was horrible to her but he was still her father. People say he committed suicide but a year later Yuri found out he was murdered by someone... She found out who he was and killed him...

A year later, she was a most wanted criminal at the age of 12. She figured out that her mother didn't die because of her but was poisoned by one of the nurses. Filled with rage, she killed everyone in the hospital.

All those innocent people that died because of her... She didn't care... She only cared about revenge.

All those people who committed sins like her just pissed her off. She killed as many as she could... Killing others in the process.

Did she feel bad? No. She couldn't feel better... Killing... A hobby... A sinful one.

While she was murdering someone who had killed multiples when she was 13, found something dreadful... Her hand glowed... Everything she touched... Ash... Everything she looked at... Stone... Everyone she shouted at... Paralyzed... Afraid... Confused... What was happening to her?

She found a cave and controlled all these powers at the age of 14... That's when she became serious... Mastering every type there was... Combat... Magic... You name it, she mastered everything...

After 5 years of hunting down yuri... They found her... Nanba's most dangerous inmate... Inmate 13...
.
.
.
.
.
.
.
.
.
.
.
.
.
.
.
.
.
.
.
.
.
.
.
.
.
.

A/n here! Sorry if this sounds boring but I hope you will read it... And there are slow updates... So... Please vote!!! Thank you!