Chapter 3

Yuri pov

Flashback

Whispers surrounded me as I walked towards and endless road... I was wandering aimlessly when they found me... Elf... He brought to a lab and promised me to help me and give me a better life... That all was a big fat lie... I hated it there... Sure not everyone called me names and gossiped about me but it was a living hell there... People would call me a weirdo and a freak... After years of being called, I almost thought it was true... I broke out soon after and found out I really was a weirdo... A freak...

"um... Hello?" a guy with green hair said. I snapped back to reality and smiled at them. "yes?" I answered. "since you are our cellmate might as well get to know you... I'm rock" rock,  a muscular and tall man said... Actually all of them were really tall... And yet I still felt some fear in his voice... Of course, he would still be scared of me... Somehow... I felt like I had to earn their trust...

"I'm Nico!" The guy with green hair said " do you like anime? " he asked as my eyes lit up. " I love it! Did you watch fairy tail and Ouran high school host club?" I asked Nico excitedly but soon regained my posture seeing their confused faces " I'm sorry " I apologize and looked down.

"it's okay! Anyways I'm Jyugo and this is Uno!" a guy with black and red hair said while pointing to a guy with yellow and pink long hair that was in a braid. The Uno guy seemed super scared of me which made my heart ached a little I don't know why... Everyone was staring at me and I realized that it was my turn to introduce myself. " o-oh right! I'm the red rose... " I said a little sadness visible in my voice.

"we mean your real name dummy," Nico said with a bright smile. "oh right... I knew that... I'm... Yuri... Yuri Mitsukini... " I answered "t-that's a girl's name tho... " Uno said trembling slightly.. "yup!" I said cheerfully, trying to lighten the mood.

"You said you like anime, right? Let's go watch some Yuri!" Nico shouted excitedly while you followed with a smile.

Time skip

" I'm bored... " I cried. A few hours passed and I was bored AF. "wanna break out again?" Jyugo suggested as my eyes lit up. I got up immediately and unlocked the door "what are you waiting for? Let's go!!!" they stared at me in disbelief but shook it off and exited the cell.

The first obstacle- a wall closed in front of us and we were trapped... This is boring... The others ran a separate way but I don't understand why when you can just break down the wall... It doesn't seem so tough but I decided to follow them.

Every way we went another wall 'blocked' our way. I got tired of running for no reason and was getting really bored. The guys made it in time to the other side of the 3rd wall with Jyugo barely making it but I was left on the other side.

"Hey, Yuri! You there?" Rock shouted from the other side. "yup! And I advise you to step back if you and the others don't wanna get hurt! " I replied getting into a kicking position. I looked through the wall just in case the guys were in danger... Yes, that was one of my powers. I kicked the metal wall and watched it fly and break into pieces while walking towards the guy's like nothing strange just happened.

Second obstacle- Nico was about to walk down the hallway when I realized something and pulled him back immediately. " wait! There are lasers... " I said and took a card from Uno and threw it, making it turn into ashes.

Uno's eyes lit up and taught Nico and rock to dance to get through the lasers while Jyugo and I went to turn off the lasers just in case. Thank god we did as they fell down almost immediately.  Jyugo and I just walked casually while the others came running after us. 'I'm glad Uno is more relaxed with me now' I thought as we walked.

The third obstacle- the walls were closing in on us and everyone started freaking out... I just stood there not bothered and walked closer to one of the walls. " guys relax... I'll handle this" I said and punched one of the walls making it break into pieces the others ran behind me and I punched the other wall. It shattered.  I walked toward as they just stared at me surprised.  " so are we gonna go?" I asked as everyone nodded their heads after a few seconds of processing.

Forth obstacle- a boulder came flying towards us... The boys started running as Jyugo jumped into a vent. "JYUGO-" I shouted. Thank god the others caught him. They looked at me with fear as I felt a sharp sting in my heart... Did they hate me again? " YURI WATCH OUT!" Nico screamed at me as I turned around to be faced with a bolder almost knocking me down. Almost. I caught it just in time and crushed it. " I guess I lost focus... Hehe," I replied scratching my head and helping everyone up.

Fifth obstacle- a guy with long black hair came running towards us. 'ok now I'm really bored' I thought and just gave him tea. I think his name was Yamato... Momo would always talk to me about all the guards... How did she not talk about Hajime tho...

Yamato looked at me with sparkling eyes as I handed home the tea and walked away with the guys... Well, that was easy...

The sixth obstacle- guards were blasting things at us and Jyugo was about to get hit. That was when I summoned a shield to protect is and knock the guards put with a sleeping spell I learned not too long ago.

The guys looked at me confused and then they were terrified again... What's wrong this time... I turned around to see a bunch of little doggies.. "cuteee!" I said and started flying to them. "Yuri!!!" The guys shouted in fear and a tint of worry. As my hands made contact with the dogs, we instantly fell in love.

The dogs stood on top of me as the others yelled in worry. "hahaha"  I laughed as the dogs started licking my face. "bye-bye doggies" I say as I dragged the guys along since they were paralyzed due to the shock.

The next few obstacles were boring so I just made them float and in no time, we reached our last obstacle.

The last obstacle- Jyugo tried to unlock the door but he failed so I did it instead. As the door opened, we could see Hajime. Everyone dashed towards him but got bitten up quite easily. So much for big talk...

"Red Rose... " Hajime said with confidence. Fear was nowhere present in his voice. "Hajime" I replied, my voice was quick but scary.

Then all of a sudden my mood changed. " how nice to meet you! My real name is actually Yuri... But not like I care... So anyways do you lime cake or ice cream?" I asked in chibi form.

"wth- anyways... Do you want to fight me or are you just going to stand there scared" Hajime said. "My oh my dear Hajime... I'm afraid you got the words scared and not bothered mixed up... I think I'll teach you a lesson" I said and got serious.

Hajime sent a fist towards me but I dogged and sent a fist towards his stomach... He flew up and crashed onto the ground passed out... Oops... I guess I used too much strength... Hehe...

Time skip

A few hours passed and in the end, I had to teleport the guys back to the cells and Hajime to the nurse. I made my way back to the cell and tucked the guys in bed as I was about to go to sleep, I felt pain... Not just any pain... Cramps... Shit-

Blood was overflowing... I teleported myself to  The Warden's office immediately to see monkey guy. "wth are you going here?!" Samon shouted. Moon talked a lot about him when we were young. "I need to talk with the Warren... Please" I said with pleading eyes. Samon looked at me to go on " in private?" I added as some blood dropped onto the floor as I held my stomach in pain.

Luckily it was momo and not Samon that noticed... "leave us alone" was all she said to Samon as he left immediately.
.
.
.
.
.
.
.
.
.
.
.
.
.
.
.
.
.
.
A/n here! Omg... 1500 words... AHH! I'm so sleepy... Anyways the for reading and please vote! Sorry if there are any grammar errors... Like I said before I'm a child writer so I'm not skilled... Anyways... Thx for reading this shitty ass story and bai reader-chan!