Chapter 7

Yuri pov

Mitsuru announced that the next game was mochi pounding or something... I couldn't be bothered and that was just about to go to sleep when Hajime hit me on the head.

"OW! What was that for?" I glared but to him and the others, it was cute. "You wanna try to do this one? Only Rock can carry the hammer but he doesn't want to do it," he told me and I raised an eyebrow.

"Come on Hajime! She's a girl! No way a lady can carry this thing. " Jyugo shouted as I got a little pissed. "move" I pushed Hajime away grabbing the hammer from Rock. I tossed it around as everyone except Hajime stared with their eyes wide open and mouthes barely hanging into their jaws.

"so we gonna do this or what?" I questioned as Yamato and I made our way to the arena. Liang and money dude- I mean Samon also made their way down. "Good luck Liang, Samon!" I smiled which made their faces turn red... Huh... Wonder why? Anyways, the game started as Yamato ordered me to just guard the tower.

Like I take orders. I ran towards Samon's tower and stopped right in front of it. Why do you ask? Liang was in front of me. "Liang, id advise you to stay back. " I smiled trying to persuade the Chinese boy but failed. He charged at me reluctantly and I dogged and hit 2 of Samon's blocks with a kick each. 1 left... I didn't notice that Liang was behind me and felt him kicking my side. "weak. " I smirked and hit his neck softly, making him faint.

Gasps were heard as I looked up at momo, smiling and waving my hand. "MOMO! I'M DOING GOOD RIGHT?" I shouted with a proud yet cute smile. Momo nodded with a proud smile which made me giggle. I walked up to the last block and pushed it a little making the whole tower fall and collapse, making me- I mean Yamato and me win.

Everyone was silent but the silence was soon overwhelmed with claps. "WOOOO! GO YURI!" Nico shouted. I walked up and soon the next game started. It was a card game so I didn't wanna join. That was until I heard the name of the game. I remember I played it when I was really small and with Seitarou. By really small I mean 1. When my parents didn't hate me... You know.

"can I go?" I asked. " You sure? You just finished the one before. " Hajime asked, earning a nod from me as he agreed. Uno also wanted to go just because it was a card game. Seitarou was supposedly super good but when I played with him, he was average.

As we made our way, Kiji, followed by 2 other boys who were overly confident, surrounded me. "What is a lovely maiden like you surrounded by these ugly boys? You should join us instead. "Kiji said but got pushed away by Thoris who asked me a question about my bra colour and what cup size it is but honey knocked him out to ask me about my underwear colour.

"don't call my friends ugly, I don't want to join you, my bra colour is light pink and cup C and my panties are also light pink " I answered which caused Uno to jump on me, covering my mouth, scolding me like a mother telling me not to say such things again. I was confused so I looked up at momo seeing her nod. I guess I won't say things like this anymore? I don't understand why tho.

Kiji was up against Seitarou while Uno and I were up against the 'handsome' boys. "Good luck!" I smiled at the boys, offering a hand to shake which they gladly took.

The bird guard- Kiji! I meant Kiji! Played against Seitarou but lost in less than a second. I guess he was more than average than. Either that or Kiji is just horrible at this game.

Uno was up first and needless to say, he was horrible. I sighed and pushed him out of the way. "I'll do it. " I smirked and in less than half a second, we won. "WOW! BUILDING 13 CELL 13 WON 3 GAMES IN A ROW THANKS TO YURI!" Mitsuru screamed into the mic earning a glare from me as he remembered what I told him a while ago.

Next game was battling. I didn't want to fight so all I just sat on the bench. "Ya Jyugo! You should participate! You didn't do anything!" Uno screamed. "ROCK DIDN'T TOO!" Jyugo protested but got threw down in the middle by Hajime. "MAN UP IDIOT!" He glared at him which made everyone shiver. I looked up at momo to see she was laughing but everyone thought she was angry. Wow... These people are really blind. I could see Hajime sweating nervously in the corner of my eye... Poor momo... Hajime is too thick-headed to know about love.

I kinda fell asleep when the fight started because I didn't give a *beep* about it. As I was in the middle of my beauty sleep, I heard screaming everywhere. "SHUT THE FUCK UP! I WAS DREAMING ABOUT CHOCOLATE-" I calmed down when I saw everything. Musashi... Why is he here? Jyugo hands were replaced by blades... Wait... No, it can't be.

Jyugo was about to hit Musashi and Musashi was about to hit Jyugo with a ball of fire. Their gonna get really injured... Jyugo-kun... I won't allow both of them to get hit. Running towards the middle, I ignored all the calls from behind. I could hear all the guards screaming at me to stop but I didn't care.

BOOM!

Musashi had burned my skin completely was Jyugo's blade went through me. "Jyugo-kun... Mumu... " I whispered as both of them stopped in their tracks. Musashi got apprehended and Jyugo fainted. I was lying on the floor groaning in pain. "YURI!" everyone screamed, running to me as I slowly got up. Blood was raining down my tiny body and I looked at the boys, trying not to show pain. "I'm fine... " I whispered as my hands left my stomach. "please... Don't hate me... " I said as I closed my eyes and the next thing you know, I was gone.

.
.
.
.
.
.
.
.
.
.
.
.
.
.
.
.
.
.
Hi! Yes, I'm back! Sorry for the delay but here it is! I'm gonna post when I'm free so be prepared for amazing and dumb shit! Byeee!!!