Chapter 3 merida feelings

Summary: merida writes in her diary about her feelings for a special someone but who?
Merida pales as elinor and Fergus was exited to learn who this lucky person was.
It shows merida writing in her diary.
Merida sank down
Merida writing: dear diary im starting to have a crush on someone.
Everyone smiled but merida as she sank down while shw was blushing a very very very deep red.
Then she turns a page.
Everyone was confused.
And it shows merida finishing a drawing.
Merida thoughts: please end my life.
And it shows hiccup.
Hiccup blushed a bit as meruda groans in her hands.
Merida writing: since I ever laid eyes on him he made my stomach have butterflys.
Merida was sank very low.
Merida writing: oh and there's a secret that if hiccup dad ever found out he would have grounded him for life.
Stoick: hiccup what did you do?
Hiccup: u-um.......i did nothing!
Stoick: hiccup!
Hiccup: help!
Merida writing: hiccup got drunk and sang and I remember it very well.
Stoick: hiccup!
Hiccup then sank down.
Flashback.
It shows hiccup on the stage as he was leaning on the wall.
Song: dark horse by Katy Perry not full song.
Hiccup: I knew you were You were gonna come to me And here you are But you better choose carefully.
Merida was siting at a table as rapunzel and jack were getting the door closed.
Then merida burned rapunzel and jack as they ran around until issa and eugene putted them out.
Hiccup: 'Cause I'm capable of anything Of anything and everything Make me your Aphrodite.
Hiccup then leaned on the fall with one hand on over his head.
Everyone laughed but stoick and hiccup.
Hiccup: Make me your one and only But don't make me your enemy, your enemy, your enemy.
Merida was smiling dreamily.
Merida blushed.
Hiccup: So you wanna play with magic Boy, you should know whatcha falling for Baby do you dare to do this 'Cause I'm coming atcha like a dark horse.
Then hiccup sat down on the table a foot away from merida.
Hiccup: Are you ready for, ready for A perfect storm, a perfect storm 'Cause once you're mine, once you're mine.
Then hiccup layed on the table.
Hiccup:There's no going back Mark my words This love will make you levitate Like a bird Like a bird without a cage.
Rapunzel and jack sended eachother a smirk.
Hiccup threw a pillow at them.
Hiccup: But down to earth If you choose to walk away, don't walk away It's in the palm of your hand now baby It's a yes or no, no maybe.
Merida smiled.
Hiccup: So just be sure before you give it up to me Up to me, give it up to me So you wanna play with magic Boy, you should know whatcha falling for Baby do you dare to do this 'Cause I'm coming atcha like a dark horse Are you ready for, ready for A perfect storm, a perfect storm 'Cause once you're mine, once you're mine There's no going back.
Then hiccup passed out as merida picked him up.
End of flashback.
Merida writing: it was the best day of my life.
Merida and hiccup blushed.
Then merida putted her diary away.
-----------------------------------------------------------
Author: hey guys so i hope you enjoy this chapter and ill see you guys in the next chapter bye!