Chapter 14 happy meeting and a suprise

Summary: all the parents are here to meet eachother but there's another reason why there here but what?
Everyone was wondering what the other reason was.
It shows 3 portals as the seasons came out with there parents as jack was there.
Everyone looked very exited.
Stoick: hello.
Fergus: hey so your a viking right?
Stoick: yup i am and whats your kids name?
Fergus: oh i got a daughter and triplet sons my daughters name is merida.
Stoick: well my son is dating her.
Elinor: merida was never interest in dating.
Rapunzel dad: well mabye she was looking for the right guy and i guess she found him.
Everyone nods in agreement of what rapunzel dad said.
Then they saw them.
Rapunzel: hello there please follow us to the dining hall.
Then they followed them to the dining as they all sat down.
Jack: ok so you are all here to meet eachother and get to know each other.
Then they all started to talk to eachother.
30 minutes later.
They were eating when merida grabbed her cup,grabbed a spoon and standed up and hitted the cup as everyone looked at her.
Everyone was wondering what was merida going.
Merida: can i have all of your attention please? i have a important announcement to make.
Everyone was a little suprise of what merida needed to say.
Merida: hiccup please stand up and follow me.
Then hiccup stands up and followed merida to the side of the table where everyone was looking at them even the guardians(who were there by the way).
Everyone was still wondering what was going on.
Merida: hiccup you have been a wonderful boyfriend for these last 3 years and i want to ask you a important question that might change our lives forever.
Then merida went on one knee and got out a box and opened it.
Everyone looked even more confused.
To show a ring in it.
Everyone gasped.
Merida: hiccup haddock will you marry me?
Hiccup looked very suprise.
Hiccup: yes! yes! i will marry you!
Merida and hiccup were blushing as fergus was very exited.
Then merida putted the ring on as they kissed as everyone else clapped there hands as it zooms in on the ring on hiccup hand.
Everyone went up and clapped there hands as merida and hiccup were blushing deep red.
-----------------------------------------------------------
Author: hey guys so i hope you enjoy this chapter and ill see you guys in the next chapter bye!