Chapter 12 3 years later

Summary: there's a time skip for the seasons and we can't wait for there new looks.
Everyone looked suprise and was looking very happy and exited.
3 years later.
It shows jack.
Everyone looked.
But his hair was a little longer,his pants were the same except neat and his hoodie was a little lighter as he flew down to rapunzel room and came in.
Everyone smiled as jack was very suprised of his new look.
To see rapunzel but with her hair short,it was also brown and her dress was fully purple.
Rapunzel was amazed as she saw her hair was short bur was still amazed.
Rapunzel: hey jack,merida will be here soon.
Then the door opened.
Everyone was wondering what was merida new look.
And shows merida with a fully darker green dress,her hair was curlier and a little longer and she was a little taller like rapunzel but 2 inches taller.
Hiccup was blushing as merida smiled.
Merida: hey guys hiccup will be here soon.
Then they heard a dragon roar and came outside and saw toothless with a figure as they opened the door.
Everyone looked.
And saw hiccup taller then them and looked like from httyd race to the edge.
Merida was smiling dreamily as everyone was amazed of how hiccup looked like.
Merida: hey babe.
Hiccup: hey love.
Then they kissed on the lips.
Everyone cheered as fergus was exited to have grandchildren but didn't say anything as stoick was happy for his son to finally have find love.
Hiccup: come on guys lets go!
Then they all ran inside.
-----------------------------------------------------------
Author: hey guys so i hope you enjoy this chapter and ill see you guys in the next chapter bye!