1

Y/N's Pov
It's another boring day. The bakery is not busy as usual but I'm kinda used to it.

*Ring Ring* I hear my phone ring and take it out from my pocket.

Caller ID: Jeongha

I pick it up and. Silences. After a couple of seconds I hear someone sobbing.

"Seungcheol got into an accident"

I froze.

"W-what. You're joking right, Jeonghan?" I can feel my hands shaking. I wait for his response and-

"I'm s-sorry Y/n. I'm not" he sobs.

I turn off the lights at the bakery and lock the door. I rush at the hospital.

My best friend Joshua greet me at the enterence and lead me to Seungcheol's room.

He's lying on the hospital bed. Jeonghan is sitting next to him crying.

Jeonghan saw me and moved. "The doctor said he injured his head. Don't worry, Y/n. He'll wake up soon"

I take a seat next to my boyfriend and hold his hand. My eyes starts to get teary. I hold his hand and put it on my cheek and close my eyes.

His hands are cold. It has never been this cold before.

I feel his hand move a bit and I open my eyes.

He woke up. He looks around and ask "Where am I?"

"You got into an accident, Seungcheol. You're at a hospital right now." Jeonghan said. His voice is a lot calmer than before.

I smile. "Thank god you're okay" I hold his hand tightly but

He pull his hand away.

"I'm sorry but, Who are you?"

Both Jeonghan and Joshua looks at Seungcheol with a shocked expression.

"Seungcheol-ah, you're not joking right? You'll make Y/n cry" Joshua said in a soft voice

"Oh. So your name is Y/n"

I can feel my cheeks getting wet. "Ah! Why are you crying? Did I say something wrong? I'm sorry"

I just cried even harder. "I'm y-your girlfriend" I sobs

Seungcheol looks confused. He look at both Joshua and Jeonghan then me.

"But I don't have a girlfriend? Maybe you mistook me with someone else" he said.

"Seungcheol, do you remember us?" Joshua ask. "Yes."

"Do you remember her?"

"No"

A/N: YOIOOIEGSLSQOOQ I'M BACK AGAIN WITH ANOTHER STORY. How are y'all :) skkskaksksjbxxbxiaknabava I'm sorry I only have one brain cell left.

Anyways. I hope you enjoy this story bc. Idk lmao