3

Y/N's Pov

"when are you gonna get discharge?" I ask him.

"oh today"

Huh. Today? "Like right now, you can just walk out here and no one will care?"

"You ask so many questions. Yes" he chuckle and I blush. "you're cute" he pinch my bright red cheek turning it redder.

"Shut up. I'm not" although he lost his memory, he still doesn't change.

*Time skip*
*They're not at the hospital anymore lmao*

I decide to drive him to our house. Because he probably doesn't remember he live with me.

"Oh is this your house?" he ask. "No, it's ours" I answered and smile at him.

We enter the house and he walk around.

"You can walk around. I'm gonna take a shower" I said and head upstairs.

Seungcheol's Pov

I walk around the house and something caught my attention.

It's a picture of me and Y/n.

I was hugging her from the back and we both looks so happy.

Then next to it is a picture of me kissing her on the cheek.

Why can't I remember you, Y/n

You're probably the most important person in my life but..

Why did all of my memories of you disappeared?

I went to the living room and lay on the couch. Well this feels familiar.

My eyes starts to get tired so I went to the bedroom. It's my house to right. So it's not wrong if I nap a little.

I lay on the bed and fell asleep.

Y/N's Pov

He's probably still walking around downstairs. I went into our bedroom to take some clothes.

I enter the room and lock the room. I turn around to see Seungcheol sleeping in our bed.

Seungcheol woke up probably because of the sound the door make.

I just stand there and he look at me. Then I realised I'm not wearing anything.

My face turn bright red "Ahhhh! Sorry I didn't know you were in this room, I'll just take some clothes-" Seungcheol pin me to the wall.

He lean in and whispers "Y/n-ah. It's okay. I'll go out."

He back away and went outside. I wore my clothes quickly and went downstairs.

Seungcheol is in the kitchen. Although he have seen me wearing nothing before, it felt like the first time.

Seungcheol smirk as he realised I'm still blushing.

A/n: ;)))))))))))))))))))) :) :]

I hope you enjoy this chapter lmao

:):):):):):):):):):)