Prologue

Haruka POV

"SHU! MANA!" I shouted as I desperately searched for my children, suddenly I heard the heartbreaking sounds of a baby crying followed by the sound of someone shattering, I looked over and saw the baby about to fall onto a piece of rebar, I quickly sprinted over to the child and caught it before the could be impaled, "GIVE ME MY SON!" A clearly drunk man shouted as he ran at me with a large knife only to trip on a piece of rubble and impale himself on the same rebar that would have claimed the life of his child. "Shh, It's alright you're alright." I said as I bounced the baby in my arms.

Days later the rioting had finally ended, I had learned that my husband and daughter were killed in the chaos. "Haruka who's baby is that?" Shu asked, "Well I guess he's mine now. Wanna help me name him?" I asked, "How about Hiro?" He said, "Hmm no he doesn't really look like a Hiro, OH how about (y/n).  Yes, little (y/n)." I said as (y/n) chewed on his fingers, "Welcome to the family (y/n), I'm Haruka Ouma,  your mother." I said, "And this is your big brother Shu." I said as I handed him to Shu so he could hold him.

The Crown of Innocence (Male child reader X mother Haruka Ouma)जहाँ कहानियाँ रहती हैं। अभी खोजें