3

Vivian pov:

the tables appear just as quickly as I blink. and we all go to sit down as we all sit one of the unknown male professors come up to the front of the room. he has grey hair and a round kind face. 

" Hello, first-years. I am a professor of willam. today during this time you will take a test to determine your group once you are finished with the test tap it twice with the back of the pencil and say oman and it will be sent to my desk. then a plate will appear and you can come to get food, have fun."

a small stack of papers appear in front of me, and a pencil I open the packet and start writing, I was one of the last to finish because I would be with these people for the next 8 years of my life and I wanted to make the right choices. once I was finished I wrote my name in the corner and taped it twice 

" oman "

the paper vanished and a plate took its place and I go to walk up to get food. and start thinking about what i want, when i get there is still a lot of food and it is in all forms. when I walk back my spot is still clear right next to Lelia and across from Alex. I start chatting and as I know it the papers are floating above us we all grab our papers. 

" at the same time, we all read them okay "

" okay "

" one ... two ... three"

" 3 "

we were all in the number three girls wing. we check our bed numbers going in a circle from Cassie to Alex to Lelia to me. we all read our numbers 

"2"

"3"

"4" 

"5" 

all our beds were in the same room with one other girl we didn't know who she was but we hope she was nice. on the back of the page, it said our classes I had herbology first, inro to spell casting second,  lunch,   life skills third, and potion making last. everyone had different classes based on their test but this is what they thought i should do. a while later I was done with my meal so I taped on it twice like instructed a few minutes prior and said " oman" and the plat vanished. 

I walk to the back of the room and grab my clothing. and use the school map by the bins to find the class 3 girls' wing. i start walking saying the directions. left,left,right. when i arrive it still shocks me that this is my first day here. because this feels like home i look around the common area and see 2 staircases one says boys and one says, girls. i walk towards the girls' section. and look for bed 5. once i find it i see my leather case and a few other articles of clothing including, a silk pajama top & bottom, a t-shirt, a pair of gloves, a long black down coat, a hat, a pair of jeans and a pair os stockings. i go to fold those clothes and put them away in the dresser at the foot of my bed. 

once everything is away we hear one of the girl teachers we hadn't med call for everyone to come in the front room.

" Hello girls, boys i am MRS. mandala i will the head of three and your instructor for the next eight years. so i hope we get along " she said glaring at 2 boys in the back

she walks away with her long dress dragging a bit on the ground. i turn to my friends and we chat for a while sitting on one of the loungers.  the same woman comes in Mrs mandala, she has a tall stature i notice because she stands next to each other, 

" girls, boys go to your room, an alarm i set to wake you up ar 7:30 in the morning with a half-hour till breakfast. off you go"

" come on girls lets go "

the others follow me, when we all get t our beds we look around for a bathroom and find an extra door, we open it up and see a fully done bathroom with 4 freshly plastic-wrapped toothbrushes and everything else you could need. 

i walk in first and shut the door behind me, next Lelia goes in, then Alex, then cassie. we all lay down in our beds, to try to sleep before school in the morning. though we live at school now so i couldn't ues the " the traffic was a bad excuse " anymore. oh well, i was in Eden-wood school of magic. the best magic school in the world( the only magic school in the world )but still the best, and it had been for as long as time could remember. and as i know it i wake up to the alarm going off for our room. it was time for the first day of classes. 

A/N Hey guys hope you are enjoying the story and b sure to go check out my new story the crush. i am going to update twice a week because the school has been more challenging lately and with 2 stories i would rather write 2 times a week for 2 stories than 3 so i hope that is okay with you guys xoxo-iris