Chapter 39

Han ZiYe had never seen eyes filled with affection before, had never heard such nauseating words, but his heart was filled with weird feelings.

The porridge… was really sweet!

The sweet taste made his nose a bit sour. He remembered that once when they were still kids, he and his sister had a high fever. Their parents only took care of his sister, gave her fever medicine, fed her porridge, and lovingly watched her, ignoring him. He was burning hot, suffering in pain because of hunger, but he just left the fever and hunger recede, watching his sister in envy while thinking that one day, someone would also take care of him when he had another fever, even just giving him medicine and feeding him porridge would be just fine. It would be more joyful than being full.

Unexpectedly, this dream came true, but the one who made his dream come true was his most hated and repulsive demon, so he could not help but hate to thank him.

“Little darling, I promise I’ll definitely take good care of you, pamper you and make you the happiest person in the world!” Qi XinLei’s phoenix eyes flashed a touch of sadness, knowing that Han ZiYe was probably thinking of his part, feeling very distressed.

Hearing Qi XinLei speak, Han ZiYe came back to his senses. His depressed heart felt a more intense and strange emotion, frowning, he dismissed what he was feeling and scolded Qi XinLei: “Well – I don’t care if you love, or spoil me, or whether you make me the happiest person in the world. Just please don’t call me sweatheart or darling, I get goosebumps every time you call me that. I am getting very sleepy, so I’ll trouble you to go out. Please let me sleep…”

Perhaps the medicine was already taking effect, Han ZiYe’s eyelids suddenly became very heavy, particularly wanting to sleep.

“Little darling, you just sleep. I’ll go and eat some porridge, having watch you eat also made me feel hungry, growling like your before.” Han ZiYe’s words passed like wind[1] in Qi XinLei’s ears, still calling him with endearment, while also touching his stomach, playfully blinking his starry eyes, looking unexpectedly cute.

“Then get out and eat…” Han ZiYe harshly scolded, trying hard not to show that he was affected when Qi XinLei unexpectedly went as far as to not eat his fill while he was still in the kitchen, and instead endured his hunger and went first to feed him.

Qi XinLei’s eyesight has always been very good, Han ZiYe, although looking very impatient, his tone, very ferocious, still he saw that Han ZiYe was moved, so Qi XinLei cheerfully got up and left the room.

Han ZiYe sank down, his head leaning on the beautiful and soft Italian-made headboard, while bending down on the soft pillow beside him, then finally closing his eyes.

Strangely enough, it was obvious that he wanted to sleep, but when he closed his eyes, he did not immediately fall asleep, instead his mind was full of Qi XinLei, the demon.

Originally, he hated the that demon, but after the devil gave him medicine and fed him, though he still hates the demon, but his original loathing seems to have faded already…

Cannot! Han ZiYe quickly rejected the idea, denouncing himself. How can he have such thoughts, just because the devil treated him a little better, his hate would reduce a bit.

No matter how good the devil treats him, Han ZiYe vowed that he must always hate him. He must not decrease even a bit of his hatred towards Qi XinLei, let alone forgive him. His heart can never feel anything towards Qi XinLei.