Chapter 44

Han ZiYe wanted to stop Qi XinLei but it was already too late. The sound of the door closing came quickly. Tears rolled down from his phoenix eyes as he can no longer help but feel moved and worried….

Why does this devil love him so much, to the point that he would throw away his life and freedom! With the demon being like this, how can Han ZiYe continue to hate and resent him. How will he be able to endure… not… don’t think about it. He must not think about it or he will definitely regret.

What I should think now is for that demon to comeback safe and sound, that he would not die in that snowstorm, that he would not get caught in jail, that god would bless his valuable sports car so that he could reach the drugstore safely in this blizzard, and that the pharmacy is not yet closed.

The worried Han ZiYe wiped away his tears and began to desperately pray that Qi Xin Lei would be able to return home safe. What he did not know is that Qi XinLei actually didn’t leave the building, nor did he take the elevator to go down, but is only leisurely squatting at the door, smoking.

[: I’m so speechless right now, my stomach did a double flip. calling him asshole would be an understatement. I’m sorry Han ZiYe, imma pummel this demon for you if i could.
。・゚’(*/益\*) ‘゚・。]

Qi XinLei’s mouth is filled with a treacherous, evil laugh. He isn’t an idiot, nor was he stupid to really brave such a strong snowstorm to drive and buy medicine.

[: 凸(⊙▂⊙ )]

He wasn’t afraid that pharmacies would close nor was he afraid of being taken to jail. With the Qi family’s power, nobody would dare to arrest him, unless that person doesn’t want to live anymore. What he is afraid of are accidents that may happen in this blizzard. Even if his Aston Martin is in it’s peak performance, there is still no guarantee that it will be safe for him to drive and no accidents will occur.

He had planned everything for quite a while. After spending some time outside, he’ll come back home with the fever medicine he had previously put inside his bag. He’d tell Han ZiYe that he had been looking for a pharmacy in the snowstorm for a long time but wasn’t able to immediately find one. Even he himself was a bit touched right now, if he failed to move his sweetheart after this, fail to make him fall in love, then he would not be called Qi XinLei.

I’m so smart to come up with this kind of trick. My IQ is definitely high. Hahaha….

Qi XinLei, who is extremely proud of himself, can’t help but laugh loudly…

☆ ☆ ☆ ☆ ☆ ☆ ☆ ☆ ☆

Han ZiYe’s nightmare and bitter unease escalated for three hours. When he still did not see Qi XinLei back, thinking that he might’ve died instead, tears started to fall again from his wet phoenix eyes.

Will this devil really die in this snowstorm? Or was he actually taken to jail because he broke into the drugstore?

No, don’t think about it. As the saying goes, good people don’t live long lives, it’s the scourge that will live a thousand years. This devil is so bad that he will definitely live for a long time. He will never die in this snowstorm nor will he be taken to jail. Han ZiYe was too worried about Qi XinLei that he had lost his calm. No one will be out in such a big snowstorm, so even if he breaks inside the drugstore, he’ll still be able to return back safely.

Although Han ZiYe thinks so, he still can’t help but worry unceasingly. Just as he was preparing to go outside to look for Qi XinLei regardless of his body still burning, struggling to get up and walk into the living room, he finally hears the sound of the door opening.

Han ZiYe was extremely excited. His small face immediately flashed with a touch of joy as he sighed with relief. He had been feeling up and down, while his heart that was wanting to jump out due to anxiousness was finally able to calm down.

Han ZiYe soon discovered that it was too early to be at ease. When he saw Qi XinLei walk inside the bedroom, his whole body was covered with snow, his face was cold and frozen to a purple shade, there are even some bruises, obviously Qi XinLei was injured. Han ZiYe’s heart momentarily jumped wildly.

“Brother-in-law, what’s the matter with you, how did you get hurt?” Han ZiYe immediately asked with concern, his heart unexpectedly started twitching, unexpectedly aching a little when he saw Qi XinLei’s state. He also found himself that he begun to get used to calling Qi XinLei ‘brother-in-law’.

“When I got out of the pharmacy, the floor was too slippery and I fell down…. *cough cough*… Little sweetheart, sorry I took so long, I didn’t expect that there was no pharmacy nearby, so… *cough*… *cough*… I had to drive far away to buy medicine, and because of the snowstorm, i had to drive slowly…. *cough cough*.. so it took so long to find an open drugstore and bring the medicine back.. *cough cough*… sorry I kept you waiting, I’ll just get you a glass of water so you can immediately drink your medicine… *cough cough*” Qi XinLei blamed himself and coughs as he says it.

He stayed at the door for almost the whole time and he had directly wanted to come back, but he suddenly thought that it would not be good if he came back safe and sound, so he went outside the building for a little while and fell on purpose; it was too cold and he never thought that a strong man like him would catch a cold and experience a cough, nevertheless it would surely make his sweetheart more moved.

“Brother-in-law, I’m not in a hurry to take the medicine. You should quickly remove the snow off from your body, go take hot bath and treat the bruises on your face. For you to look for a pharmacy far away, the medicine, you take it instead, you obviously caught a cold.” The worry in Han ZiYe’s voice was difficult to hide, and he really tried hard not to let his tears fall.

Even until now, still so concerned about me, and wouldn’t even care about himself. This big fool.

“*cough*…. Little darling, it doesn’t matter, you are more important. I’ll just go and pour some water for you… *cough*… you have to immediately drink the medicine…*cough*” Qi XinLei was touched, seeing Han ZiYe about to cry made him happy, almost wanting to chuckle. He hurriedly went out the room to get some water, afraid that Han ZiYe might see his mouth twitching.