Chapter 48

Why is this happening to me?

Why is the result the one he’s most afraid to see?

Han ZiYe was hiding inside the bathroom, holding the pregnancy test kit he bought earlier to check whether he was really pregnant. Unfortunately, Han ZiYe felt like he would go crazy, since the result was one that he could not accept.

The test kit actually shows that he is pregnant. How can he even get pregnant? Being pregnant, only women has the ability to do, and he doesn’t want to be a woman. And most importantly, the child is the demon, Qi XinLei’s, child!

This demon is his sister’s ex-boyfriend. He’s also the one who hurt his sister and made her suffer. But he already love this demon, and he feels as if he had betrayed his sister, especially now that he’s pregnant with this demon’s child. He deserves to be striken down by lighting from heaven…..

Han ZiYe cried, his hands touching his belly. His eyes flashed a touch of sadness and despair, he simply can’t have this child!

He must never give birth to this child! Han Zi Ye decided that he would just die with this child inside his stomach, he really has no face to live again.

He was doomed and it’s all because of the demon’s fault! Han ZiYe repeatedly blamed Qi XinLei. It was the fault of this demon!

Yes, everything was this demon’s fault! If not because of this demon, then I wouldn’t feel sorry for my sister. Then I wouldn’t have felt that I had betrayed my sister!

The small face that was wet because of tears was quickly filled with hatred. He must punish this demon. Before he would commit suicide with his child in his belly, Han Zi Ye decided that he would first tell the demon that he is pregnant and see how this demon would react. He wanted to make the demon feel how he is feeling right now, because this pregnancy made him feel extremely sad and painful….

Han ZiYe wiped the tears on his face, opened the door and went out of the large and luxurious bathroom. He went straight to the bed where Qi XinLei was lying on, and said: “Brother-in-law, I’m pregnant!”

After hearing him speak, Qi XinLei was speechless and could only stare dumbly.

Seeing Qi XinLei’s reaction, Han ZiYe could only sneer in his heart. After the demon heard that I was pregnant he looked really afraid. I’m sure that this demon will soon show a very alarmed, anxious, and fearful expression.

“This is such a big surprise! Little darling, you really are the best! My parents have long been eager to be able to hold their grandchild. Now my parents have finally got their wish. Once they hear this good news, they’ll be so happy. Let’s immediately get married!” When Qi XinLei returned to his sense, he cheered loudly and happily jumped of the bed.

After drinking medicine for a whole week, though his cold had not yet completely receded, his coughing has already been cured.

The change shocked Han ZiYe silly. The demon did not show a panicked reaction nor was he anxious nor frightened, instead his face was full of joy, he was happy….

“Little darling, marry me. I’ll find a ring as soon as possible. If you marry me, I promise I’ll be good to you for the rest of my life. I’ll be good to the baby inside your stomach, and make the people all over the world envy with your happiness! I’ll definitely make you happy!” Qi XinLei opened his quilt, quickly got up from bed and stood in front of Han ZiYe. He pulled his soft petite body up and kissed him. After the deep kiss, Qi XinLei proposed to him.

Qi XinLei’s parents were almost 70, and their life’s wish is to see Qi XinLei get married and have children before they die so they can be assured. That is why, even though Qi XinLei is still a high school student, they never paid it mind if he has a lot of girlfriends to spend money to. They were actually looking forward to Qi XinLei’s girlfriend who can get pregnant and marry to, but what they do not know is that whenever Qi XinLei and his girlfriend would do it, he would always use protection since Qi XinLei only wants to get married and have a baby with the person he loves.

When he found out that he fell in love with his little sweetheart, he became too excited and actually forgot to wear protection when they did it. He didn’t expect that his little sweetheart would get pregnant. Although he doesn’t want to be a father and be a husband this early, if he needs to be a father then so be it, he would gladly be a husband.

Han ZiYe was very shocked. He didn’t expect Qi XinLei to actually propose to him, and also because of Qi XinLei’s body. This demon says that it was always inconvenient for him to move, even if he wants to eat. So how can he suddenly jump out of bed and move freely? His actions are so agile, nothing like a patient. Does this mean… this demon is already feeling better and that he’s only been lying to him?

Han ZiYe who was originally angry at Qi XinLei became even more angry. He pointed a finger towards Qi XinLei’s handsome nose and said: ” I will not marry you, you big liar! You were only pretending to be sick, playing me like an idiot. Was it fun? Are you satisfied now?”

Han ZiYe felt really, really stupid. Ever since he found out that the demon was sick, he felt guilty since he thought the demon was seriously ill because of him. He was worried so much everyday that he would even quietly pray for the demon’s sickness to go away, make him feel better again.

Qi XinLei yelled in his heart for being discovered. He blamed himself for beung to happy to actually forget about his sickness.

In fact, he was already cured as early as five days ago. He really was very sick despite his strong body, but he enjoyed being a patient very much because of his little sweetheart’s gentle and wholehearted care. His sweetheart would also let him eat tofu[1] just to make him drink his medicine. He would even promise to do shameful things and after seeing the advantages of being ill, Qi XinLei decided to pretend to be sick.

Qi XinLei had to hurry to find a way to coax his little sweetheart, who was so angry at him that he didn’t call him brother-in-law. These past days, his little sweetheart would call him brother-in-law, the he calls him that, the more it felt natural. Every time he hears Han ZiYe calling him brother-in-law makes him feel so good, making his heart fill with extreme sweetness.

Qi XinLei wanted to sincerely apologize to Han ZiYe and ask for his forgiveness but when he looked at him, he sees Han ZiYe’s beautiful purple eyes, and crystal clear tear drops rolling down his face.