Chapter 43

Qi XinLei was afraid that he would not be able to calm the heat in his heart, so he pulled away from Han ZiYe’s sweet mouth even though he felt they hadn’t kissed enough.

Han ZiYe was so overwhelmed by the kiss he couldn’t find the where North is anymore. He was lying in Qi XinLei’s arms while he sobered up. He suddenly felt ashamed and couldn’t wait to dig a hole and bury himself into it.

What did he do? How does he feel like he won’t be able to defeat this demon? He was even kissed by the demon, he lied in his arms, letting the demon kiss himself…

“Little darling, look, it’s snowing outside.” Qi XinLei said in reply to his sweetheart becoming clear-headed, the corners of his mouth hooking up. He was gazing towards the front window.

Just a second ago, an idea flashed in his head and thought of a great plan. If his plan succeeds, it will definitely make his sweetheart fall for him, ultimately getting Han ZiYe’s heart.

Having heard what he Qi XinLei said, Han ZiYe couldn’t help but also look at the window. Seeing that the night sky really is lacquered with snow, or a big snowstorm rather, Han ZiYe furrowed his eyebrows.

This was the first snow fall this year. No one expected it to be such a strong snowstorm. With the weather being like this, one should not go out, otherwise, they’ll surely get caught in an accident. He remembered seeing such a heavy snowstorm when he was a child. The result was the snowstorm killing many people.

“Sweetheart, it’s time for you to drink your medicine. Wait for me here, I’ll just get the medicine for you.” Qi XinLei said, he got up and went to get the anti-fever medicine, but he quickly ran back and said anxiously: “Little darling, this is bad. There aren’t any antipyretics left.”

Han ZiYe furrowed his brows tighter, How could this be!

“Darling, your fever hasn’t completely subsided yet. You need to take your medicine tonight or else you’ll burn up as bad in the morning. It will be dangerous for you. I’ll go and buy your medicine.” Qi XinLei took his brand-name jacket on the coat hanger and changed his shoes to go out. While doing so, Qi XinLei was had been secretly watching Han ZiYe’s expression.

Han ZiYe shook his head and immediately shouted: “Brother-in-law, you’re crazy! Such a big storm, even if you go out, seeing that there is such a big snowstorm, the pharmacy will definitely close immediately.”

Han ZiYe was so stirred up that he unexpectedly called Qi XinLei brother-in-law, very clear and without a trace of hesitation.

“I know, but I can’t help it.” Qi XinLei sighed as his eyes flashed quickly over a quick, imperceptible smirk. “Don’t worry, sweetheart, I’ll find a way to get to the drugstore safely. If the drugstore closes, I’ll smash it open and I’ll get the medicine back.”

In fact, there are many fever medicine, but Qi XinLei cannot let his sweetheart know that they want to play the part of a desperate lover, one that would brave the snowstorm just to buy medicine. A heart touching and moving drama scene.

Looking at his sweetheart’s investigation report, he knew what Han ZiYe is like. He cared deeply about Han ZiChen, entirely because she was the only person who was good to him. He already regards Han ZiChen better than his own life, so if he treats him better than Han ZiChen did, Han ZiYe will definitely give him his heart.

“No, it’s too dangerous, you might die in the blizzard! Even if you don’t die, do you know what will happen if you smash the drugstore open? You’ll be caught in jail, brother-in-law.” Han ZiYe had no idea that this was only planned by Qi XinLei and was so anxious to stop him, and was deeply moved beyond his control.

Han ZiYe didn’t expect that the devil actually liked and loved himself to such an extent, no one had ever been so kind to him this much, even his own sister. What to do, his eyes and nose feels very sour….

“Little sweetheart, didn’t you want me dead yesterday? If I don’t die, then I’ll get caught in jail. You hate me so much, you should just be happy.” QI XinLei said, looking puzzled and happy. Great, my little sweetheart is so concerned about my safety now, surely my plan will succeed.

Han ZiYe was surprised to find that he was right. In the past, he had been willing to commit suicide, wish for him to die, wish for him to suffer retribution, so why should he stop Qi XinLei now? Instead, he should let him go in haste. I actually care about him, am i already falling for him?

Not! Han ZiYe hurriedly shook his head, he does not like, nor has he fallen in love with this demon. He just…. it’s just that….

“Little sweetheart, I’ll be going now. If I really die in this blizzard, or if I’m lucky enough not to die, but taken to jail instead, don’t feel sorry for me, nor blame yourself. I was the one willing to do it because I like you. I’ll definitely die for you. I’ll give anything for you, including my life and my freedom. I grew up never liking nor loving someone, but then you came and I realized my feelings for you too late. I have caused you tremendous harm and I really want to make up for it. It’s rare for me to have this kind of chance to redeem myself, so I must not miss it.” Qi XinLei smiled towards Han ZiYe, his expression and voice sincere and gentle that people can’t help but fall for him, and not reject his feelings.

Han ZiYe’s voice fell, he can clearly hear the sound of his heart falling. He wanted to say something to Qi XinLei but he was beaten to it as Qi XinLei hurriedly put his shoes on and got out of the bedroom as fast as he could.