15

Lucy's P.O.V

"Yeah, well it's just that I miss you a lot"

What?

My legs stopped, head's up and my mouth slightly opened in disbelief. My heart just skipped a beat for the first time.

Felix, what are you saying?

I look at him as his eyes were already on me. And he seemed really serious.

Yes, Lucy, this is the time, just tell him that you really missed him a lot too. You can do it.

"Uh, that sounds nice" I replied him as he smiled. I could tell that he was a bit disappointed by my reply.

Well, yeah, I know, I don't have the guts to tell him that I missed him.

"Will you come to school tomorrow?" He asked

"Yes, I think I'll come" I replied as I look away.

Then we started taking a bit about school. In no time, it was getting dark. Felix decided to go home, we went inside again, dad was already home, cooking as Minhyuk oppa was there  at the kitchen too.

"Oh Felix, you're going home?" Dad asked from the kitchen. Yes, dad like him a lot.

"Yes, I was thinking about it" Felix replied.

"Why don't you have dinner with us? I'm done cooking you know"

"No, it's okay, thanks though, I'll leave"

"No, I cook it for you too so have it with us"

"It's fine, have it with us, dad really like you, you know" I said to him as I smile

"Yes Felix, just have it with us" even Minhyuk oppa said to him.

"If it's not a problem, okay then"

+++

After we had dinner and desserts, we're at the living room, dad is chatting with Felix, I'm listening to it while Minhyuk oppa is showing me pics of his school and where he's staying.

I don't know why dad really like Felix. In few days, we're gonna break up.

Wait! Few days?!

I just remembered it. What and how will we be like after it, it's awkward now and it'll be even more awkward after it. But, most importantly, I admit, I admit that I like him a lot now, what will I do to my feelings after we break up? I think I'll be able to move on since we'll be maintaining a distance but what if I won't be able to?

Geez, Lucy, you will be able to, for sure.

"So, what do you like the most about Lucy?" Dad asked Felix, I was curious too, while looking at Minhyuk oppa's phone, I'm concentrating to their chat.

"Um, well, I just like everything about her, her awkward self, her smile, gestures, blushing face and true self. Most of all, I really admire her cause she's a tough and strong person, though emotional sometimes, but the fact that she's always happy and try to think everything in a positive way" he replied.

I don't really get it. I'm starting to have mix emotions about what will happen, to us. I wonder if  we'll still be friends or we might actually become a complete stranger, I'm afraid of that. But you know, he might have actually liked me, you know, from what he had said and done.

Ugh! No, I don't think so, he won't but what if he did?

***