19

Lucy's P.O.V

[Yesterday, 5:45 pm]

Felix
Wyd?

[Yesterday, 7:09 pm]

Felix
You there?

[Yesterday, 10:56 pm]

Felix
Oof- Lucy, you've been offline for way too long TT

5 hours ago

Felix
Good morning

Felix
Ig you're still sleeping

Seen at 10:11 am

Me
I'm  so sorry, I wasn't touching my phone and I fell asleep really early last night TT

Felix
It's fine, wyd?

Me
Not much, you?

Felix
I.N came for practice and we're having a break.

Me
You both must be tired

Felix
Not really though :)

Felix
Well so bad, I gtg ttyl

Me
Okay, ttyl, good luck :)

Felix
Thanks :D

-

Time had passed.

12:09 pm

Minhyuk oppa
Where will we go?

Me
Idk

Minhyuk oppa
If you don't choose it, I won't treat you ;):

Me
You're mean :( um, well then, let's go have bibimbap, spicy tteokbokki and after that a sundae?

Minhyuk oppa
Okay, get ready. I'll be there in 20 mins.

-

I get up from my seat, walk to the washroom and wash up. After that, I open my wardrobe, what should I wear? I decided to go simple, white shirt top, light blue jeans and white nike shoes. I apply a lught makeup, take my black clutch, put everything I need and walk down to the living room. Instead of wasting time, I walk out. Minhyuk oppa was just coming out from their front door. I walk out from the gate as he came.

"Let's take a cab"

+++

After we had our lunch and about to finish the sundae, I decided to text Felix.

Me
A

re you still practicing?

Felix
No, we're done already, are you free now?

Me
Y

es, soft of

Felix
I'll be at the park near the new bakery which is on the way to the school

Me
O

h okay, are you leaving now?

Felix
I'll be there like in 15 mins

Me
O

kay, on my way too in  a sec

Felix
Cool

-

"Oppa, thank for the treat, finish the ice cream, I need to go" I said as I quickly look myself in the mirror.

"Whoa! You're meeting Felix, is it?" He started teasing.

"Hmph whatever, bye" I said and left.

The park that Felix said is just few blocks away here, so I decided to walk peacefully. On my way, there's this stationery store and I walk in. I'm looking around, they got really cute stuffs. And I look at my watch seeing that im using so much time. And I quickly look around again, seeing a unicorn keychain and I can't help but buy it. I quickly pay for it and run towards the park. I hate being waited.

I reached the park, I'm so tired, my heart's beating Luke crazy and I'm almost out of my breath. I look in the gates. And saw Felix, sitting at a bench under a tree, he wave his hand, I walk to him. I quickly sat down and start panting.

"Take your time. You shouldn't be that hurry" he said and gave me a bottle of water.

"Thanks" I replied and drink it. After I cooled myself down.

"I'm sorry for being late, there's a store and I bought this" I turn towards him and said, showing the thing I bought.

"Awh, that's cute, it's totally fine" he replied smiling.

"Here, your hair's all messy" he continued as he lean to me and make my hair.

I'm staring at him real close with a smile then he glance at me.

"You're gonna make me blush" he said as he smiled and niw um the on blushing. He lean back.

"All good now" he said and then look at me.

"Thanks" I replied and then look away. "So what are we doing?" I asked.

"Um, you know, I want to tell you in person to make it more formal" he replied.

"What? What formal?"

"My mom wants to meet you"

***

Guys, the texting parts, I could not quite correct it, I've tried correcting it but it can't sorry, I hope you don't have trouble reading it.