26

Lucy's P.O.V

I was fallen asleep inside the van, I didn't even remember when the others left, well actually, our house's the farest. When I woke up, we were almost there. When we reached our gates, I told Mr. Yang to stop. After I thank him, I walk in.

Dad was watching news on the TV.

"I'm home dad"

"How's your friend's birthday?"

"Really nice, I'm quite tired, I'm going up"

"Okay good night"

I walk straight to my washroom and take a shower.

After I done drying my hair, I get to bed. I guess I was a bit tired, I fell asleep in no time.

+++

I woke up a bit late, since there weren't much time left, dad dropped me to school. After bidding goodbyes, I walk in, before I walk in to class, I heard a voice calling my name as I turn towards it. Jeongin. He ran to me.

"Hay mate"

"Luce, thank you~~" he said jumping around hugging me.

"For what?" I asked out if shocked.

"I got together with Haemin last night, tanks to you"

"Whoa!! Really!? Congrats, did you see my gifts?"

"Yes, I like it a lot, we're going out for a date tomorrow, we'll wear it"

"Okay, and good luck"

"Yes, have a nice day" he said and walk to his class and I walk in, the bell rang in awhile and classes starts.

+++

It's recess, I went to the washroom with Month. After we're done, we went back to the class, on the way, I saw Felix waking towards us as I smile and wave my hand at him. He did not react at all and walk passed us.

What was that?

"Did you fought last night?" Minah laughed.

"No, we haven't talked." I replied as we walk in.

+++

It's lunch break, since I have work with the council members, I refused having lunch with the my friends. When there's like 15 Mins left, we decided to grab things to eat. We walk out from the room and walk down the stairs joking and laughing. From the stairs, I saw Felix walking across us, he turned his head to me as our eyes met. Jeon Seri, one of the girls we chose for the cheerleaders approach him and hold his arm.

"Oppa, do you have a girlfriend?" She asked.

My heart was racing.

"No I don't"

What was I expecting?

***

Few chapters left ✨