20

Lucy's P.O.V

His mom what-?

I look at him.

"I'm  embarrassed" I said to him.  He laughed

"What do you mean by that?" he asked.

"uh, you know, um, it's just that"

"It's not that of a big deal. Don't be nervous." he smiled

"I don't even know what to say" I said to him.  He nod.

"she's waiting. Will you come?" he asked.

"uh, yeah" I replied as he smiled

"Thanks"

"You should've told me, I should have dressed more formal" I said and pout

"Nah, you look good"

"Stop joking"

"I'm not haha. So, shall we go?"

"Okay" I replied as we stood up and walk.

+++

I bought a bouquet of flowers and now we're in front of their house. I'm feeling really nervous. I don't know why Felix's taking me to their house, even though his Mon wants to meet me, he could've made an excuse. And I'm not even his real girlfriend but if he's mom wants to meet me, I guess he said that I'm his girlfriend.

"Let's go in" he said.

"Okay" I replied and take a deep breath as we walk in.

"Mom, we're home"

We're. That sound beautiful.

His mom came from the kitchen, I guess.

"Come in, welcome in" she said and smile brightly to us. Now I know why Felix's smile is so nice.

"Annyeonghaseyo" I said and bowed. "How are you?" I continued.

"Hello, I'm good" she replied.

"Oh here, I bought this for you" I said and gave her the flowers. She take it.

"Oh, they're beautiful. Thank you" she smiled.

"You're welcome"

"Yrs, let's go to the living room" she said as we walk into the living room. We sat down on the couch.

"Dear, what's your name?" She asked me. "Felix didn't want to tell me. He only said that you're beautiful and yes you're really beautiful."

"Uh, well, thank you. And my name is Lucy Kim" I replied with blush smile.

And we started having a nice chat.

"And Lucy, have dinner with us, okay?"Felix's mom asked.

"Uh no it's okay" I replied with a smile.

"No you should have it with us" she continued, I look at Felix as he nod.

"Um, alright" I replied.

"Okay Now, I'll go and cook, I'll call you when it's time for dinner" she said and stood up.

"Can I help you?" I asked.

"No, No, I can  do it" she said then walk out.

"Your mom is really nice" I said to Felix as I look at him.

"Yeah that's nice and as I have said, she's sometimes annoying" he replied with a chuckle.

"So... What will be do?" He continued.

"I, I don't know" I replied.

"Do you wanna look at my photo album I mean like a family album?" He asked.

"Yeah sure, I'd love to" I replied with a big smile.

He get up and walk towards the white bookshelf and take out a big pinkish album.

"Ahh~ I'm embarrassed" he said and did a shyish aegyo.

"Ugh! What do you mean!? Come fast" I said with a bossy voice.

"Haha here you go" he sat right next to me and handed the album.

"I'm so thrilled" I said as I open it. In having goosebumps.

It was really nice looking through the album. Damn! Never knew Felix's thus cute uwu. His family seemed so warm. I bet, he misses his dad and sisters a lot.

He kept telling me the occasions and more details of every pictures. I couldn't stop smiling. In no time, we've come to the end.

"Do you have another album?" I asked.

"Um no, we got only one here"

"Whoa! I was really enjoying it"

"Really? I don't usually look at it" he replied with a laugh.

"I see. Your life seems so fun" I said as I close the album.

"You think so?" He asked.

"Yeah you go out with your family a lot. I don't, you know, I don't usually meet up with my relatives too let alone go out with my dad"

"Well, sorry. But you know, you'll be able to go out with our no I-I mean your kids. Oh gosh! I forgot, you're not getting married"

Oh gosh! He was so messed up and what was he saying? I was blushing damn!

Felix's P.O.V

Oh shoot! What was I saying? I totally got messed up. Geez

***