Back at Foxfire:

Sophie:

Sophie Foster was busy fixing the Ruewen crest on her cape. She sighed. It felt like yesterday that Lady Gisela had threatened Tam Song into joining their cause. She went to the leap master, took out her pathfinder and light leaped to Foxfire, her school.

"Hey, Sophie!" Shouted Linh Song, her friend and twin to Tam Song.

"Heya, Linh! Where's Bi?"

"She either came before with Fitz or she busy getting ready."

Sophie laughed, "Okay I get what you mean. How are you doing?"

Linh shifted uncomfortably.

"Uh, it's a little weird with out," her voice caught, then she whispered,"Tam."

Sophie nodded understandingly, then she said, "Hey! Let's go find Dex and Keefe, I'm sure they're around somewhere. C'mon!"

Linh nodded and they both ran off to find the rest of their friends.

Linh:

Linh Song didn't want to go to school. She had just gotten over the fact that she was allowed to go to school at foxfire. Then with the fact that waywards were suddenly allowed another chance. Then with the fact that nobles were going to Exillium to learn skills. Then that Mr Forkle was dead and wasn't dead. Then Silveny's pregnancy of twins. Then to conclude all the shocks, Tam's forced betrayal. Just because he knew how to use shadow flux did NOT give the Neverseen the right to take him. She just wasn't ready to face the other prodigies, especially Stina Heks and her minions.

When she met Sophie at the leap master she didnt know what think. She was happy it was Sophie but sad that she couldn't enjoy a little more time alone. So she just greeted her like nothing was wrong.

Biana:

Biana Vacker woke up to a wave of cold water on her face. She groaned,

"FITZROY AVERY VACKER! I need my beauty sleep, unlike you boys, who don't seem to care a luster for how they look!"

She was responded by a chuckle from her brother, "You should tell Keefe that! He'll probably wrestle you to the ground, screaming: 'YOU DARE INSULT THE HAIR!"

He was responded by a kick in the stomach and a scream,

"OUT!"

He sighed and went away. Then she sighed, got up and got ready.

It felt like only minutes, before she heard a knock on the door.

"C'mon Biana! It really doesn't take that long to brush your hair and get dressed."

"Coming!" She she yelled back, grabbing her cape and Vacker pin.

Keefe:

Keefe Sencen had just finished the last touch up on his hair, before his imparter beeped and showed his best friend's name on the screen. He accepted the hail, thinking, here comes wonderboy, with the perfect family.

"Hi Keefe!"

"Hey Fitz! You interrupted my one one one time with The Hair," he said in mock sadness and dismay. He got a laugh and he laughed too, saying, "You dare insult The Hair!"

Fitz laughed, "Okay go back to fixing your hair, normal meeting place, right?"

"Sure, FItzy."

Fitz looked indignant, but then he said, "Bye, gotta go wake up Biana."

"Bye!" With that he ended the hail. I like Fitz, I really do but it's so annoying how he has a perfect family and I don't, Keefe thought jealously.