Hanging out:

this chapter is  dedicated to @crayonowl for being really helpful and supportive. She is a really good author you guys should go check her account out.     

About an hour later the whole group except Keefe, had arrived at Havenfield and set up the game.

The girls were attacking and the boys were defending their base. Once everything had been set up Keefe arrived with Edaline, Sophie's adoptive mother.

"Hi everyone!" Keefe called. Everyone responded in greeting.

Edaline told them, "Mallowmet is waiting for you along with rifflepuffs and custardbursts."

This received a chorus of cheers from everybody.

"You're the best Edaline!" Fitz and Keefe cheered.

"Ya totally aunt Edaline," Dex said.

"Make sure Fitz and Keefe don't get there first because the way they're looking right now they'd be finishing everything within less than five seconds!"Biana declared.

Everyone laughed.

After a good game of basequest, the group went to the kitchen arguing with good humor that the girls had used their abilities to win. They all stopped abruptly when a delicious scent of all the things promised by Edaline filled their noses. Instinctively, they all looked at each other and ran to the door of the kitchen, colliding into each other. Bursting into fits of laughter, they all went single file into the kitchen grabbing the desserts buffet style. Thanking Edaline, they all went into the living room to talk and eat.

"Lets play truth or dare," Fitz announced, thinking that if he played his cards right he would have Dex make him weapons for his night out.

"Oh that human game!" Exclaimed Biana and Dex.

"Yup!" Sophie said popping the 'p'.

Keefe came up with a crazy idea, "I've got an idea! If you say 'no' to a truth you have to take off an item you're wearing and if you say 'no' to a dare you have to roll around in Alicorn poop. Agreed?"

"Agreed!"

"Okay since I came up with the idea, I'll start," Fitz looked at Dex, "Dex, truth or dare?"

"What could go wrong?Dare!"

Fitz grinned, "Dex, make me three sucker punchers and come up with a way to convince Sandor to give me some of his throwing stars and deliver it to my house, by six."

Dex held up his hands, as if in surrender, "Whoa dude, first of all that's two things, if not three, and second you look like you planned that very carefully. Are you like going out to rescue Tam or something?"

Fitz went red, Dex had guessed! Uh oh! He stuttered, "Wh..what? Noo! As if I would! Without even telling you guys?"

Dex looked at him suspiciously, then said surprisingly "Okay! Dare accepted! My turn, Biana truth or dare?"

"Truth."

"Have you ever played a successful prank on anyone and what was it?"

"Surprisingly yes I have," she turned to Keefe and Fitz, "remember when your hair both turned blue and purple, well that might or might not have been me."

This immediately got laughter and shouts.

"That was you?"

"I can't say that was the end of the truth!"

Keefe let out a loud playful, "Ugh!"

"Sophie, truth or dare?"

"Dare."