Things begin to happen:

guys I'm crying my friend spoiled Legacy, don't worry I won't spoil because I know how it feels like. Now on to the story.

Dex:

Dex couldn't stop feeling a tingle in his back, like something was going to go wrong. Stop it Dex, he thought, I'm making melders and other weapons, every thing is gonna be fine. We go in, get Tam, undetected, and back out again. So why are you making weapons? Said a tiny voice inside him, he pushed it down; he had absolutely no time for pessimistic comments. He went out of his lab, with the stuff in two miniature cubes, which were in his pocket. The oldest Diznee sibling called something about having a sleepover at Everglen and went to the Leap master. He took out the crystal, he hoped he would never use because the destination brought back some bad and good memories but mostly bad.

Biana:

The spy went to her father's study found some ash and a melder and put it in her spy outfit, as she liked to call it. She went to her room, spread the ash on her body. Biana had no idea why she was bringing a weapon and spreading ash around her body, but some inner voice told her that it would be useful, so she did it. She vanished again when Fitz called out that he was going to Dex's for a sleepover. Biana knew he was going outside for the leap master, as there was Everglen didn't have their's inside like a regular house. Luckily her room was closer, to the door and reached there just before Fitz did. When she saw the light leaping crystal, she stifled a gasp. This wasn't Dex's house, this was the four seasons tree. What is that stupid brother of mine going to do? She followed him into the light, knowing her parents would just assume she went with Fitz, which was actually quite true.

Fitz:

Fitz was nervous and excited all at the same time. Although he was annoyed that Dex had come, he made a plan to make him look even more like a hero. Sure, his conscience was bugging him, but he supposed it was that he didn't tell the Black Swan his plan, so it would just go away when he came back home as the hero.

Keefe:

He could't help but feel jealous of Dex. Obviously for many reasons, but why were Fitz and Dex whispering about some big secret, its not like he didn't ask Dex to tell him how he hacked into Lady Belva's presentation. But hey like the best friend should've known first, unless it was some surprise planned for him. His gut instinct told him otherwise. Ugh, whatever, he thought, lemme just call Foster. He took out his imparter and said,

"Sophie Foster!"

Sophie responded immediately,

"Hey Keefe, what's up?"

"You're Fitz's cognate, right?" He said, not even bothering to put his jokester mask on because she already knew what laid behinds his irresponsible ways.

"Cognate in training, why?"

"Did he, like, say anything about me?"

At that, Sophie had a worried look on her face, "Keefe, you're his best friend. Don't even think about that."

"But what did he say to Dex?"

"Maybe they're planning a surprise party for us?" She sounded like she was trying to convince herself that.

"You should try reaching out him."

"Okey dokey."

"What?"

"Oh it's just a human slang term for okay."

"Oh."

He got no response, so he just assumed she was trying reach out to Fitz; her eyes and brow were scrunched in concentration. Cute, he thought, no Keefe, she's just a friend.