✴Psycho- Taeyong

"So this is the place huh?" I said to Lisa looking at the outside of our apartment that's in front of us. "I guess so."

Today we finally moved out of our parents house and agreed on living with each other . We made an agreement that the both of us has to pay half the rent since it's only fair and the bill is quite high.

We both have jobs of course, Lisa is a photographer and her bosses secretary at The Park Industry , and I'm a medical student attending college, while working at Neo café to pay it off.

"What are we doing? Let's go inside!" Lisa said excited jumping up and down waiting for me to open up the door. "Kay hold on!" I said laughing because of her cute reaction.

I pulled the key from my pocket putting it inside the keyhole making the door open. "Woah it's huge inside!" Lisa yelled running around the place while I looked around.

The apartment looks better than the what's online, and much bigger than we expected to be. That's a bit rare to find. Maybe that's the reason of why the renting bill is a bit high.

"Look we even have an outside porch with chairs and a table already provided for us!"

I looked outside and she was right it was provided for us.

"Huh.. maybe the last owner just left it there." The table and chairs are a bit dusty guess this room wasn't rented in a while.

"I heard that we have people living next door." She said looking at me. "Boys to be exact."

I just shrugged at her, of course it has to be boys. I hope they aren't loud because I need my beauty sleep.

"Let's go meet them." She suddenly said already walking towards the exit door. I immediately ran to her grabbing her shirt. "Hold up Lisa we can't just go there." She looked at me confused while I pulled her back.

"Yeah you're right we should go later and buy something for them to welcome us!"

"Or maybe they are not home?" I said laughing a bit. "How do you even know that they are home?" I raised up my eyebrow.

"No I do not know if they are home or not, but it's not the right time and we haven't even unpacked.

"Oh yeah..."

"Besides Lisa remember we already have boyfriends. "She looked at me. "Dude I know that we have boyfriends, but it's not like I'm going to flirt with them. I'm a loyal bitch." She said with pride lifting her chin up high.
"Oh yeah by the way how is San."

"He's doing okay, but I can't see him often since he always traveling all the time. And he also the head of his fathers company." She just patted my back.

"Don't worry he'll be back to hang out with you." I smiled. "How's Jongsuk doing?

She didn't really seen Jongsuk in a while because he's actually the right hand man of his boss in a different company. Precisely my boyfriends company and that's how they literally started dating . Through San and I.

"He's okay I guess, but I'm kind of sad that we don't have time to spend time with each other." She pouted as I rubbed her back cheering her up saying that it's okay. "Hey if you want to know San gave Jongsuk the day off tomorrow so you can hang out with him.." She smiled nodding realizing it, but then frowned.

"Tomorrow is your birthday I can't miss that. How about we can do a double date for dinner." I put down the boxes I was carrying on the table leaning against it.

"Well San is here in Seoul, but he is working tomorrow and I don't know if he can come." I sighed kind of disappointed that he can't be here for my birthday, but he is a busy man.